♣️ Park Jimin ♣️

JIMIN'S POV

We were walking home after the party as taehyung said it was our deal, I was happily skipping beside him at the thought of ice cream. Tae always said that I'm like a five-year-old kid stuck in a 23-year body, it did offend me but I could only pout. Tae is continuously talking about the man he saw at the party but as for me, I was completely uninterested in that topic.

I never wanted to attend that party in the first place but being tae's best friend you have to bear this all. We have work tomorrow and the party was on weekend and we have to sleep early because we can't afford to be late. Fortunately, tae and I work in the same department in Jin Hyung's company, jin hyung considers us as his babies. He is so sweet, caring, and loving that anyone would love to work with him. We are close to him, he is like a family I never had, I only have a younger brother who stays with my grandmother. She takes care of him while I work and provides them with financial support, we do stay apart but I still visit them once in a while.

"Chim you know he was staring at me the whole time, I was so close to losing my mind but you know how strong I am so I controlled my emotion real well in front of him" he is still blabbing about some guy who was there in the group where we spotted jin hyung. I was minding my own business when I remember those doe eyes that were staring right back at me, honestly, I was quite uncomfortable under his gaze it was so intimidating, I almost got lost in them. He was handsome I admit it, but it wasn't like I will be meeting him again. so I just shook my head to get his thought out of my mind.

After more blabbering from tae and having our ice creams, we went home and yes we share the same apartment. Tae and I are practically glued together since our kindergarten days. He is elder than me by one year. He was late for kindergarten because of some family issue he had but that didn't affect our bonding. He is my soulmate. He is like an elder brother to me who I never had. We have a very platonic relationship. We are very much transparent with each other's feelings. One will know what the other is thinking just by looking at his face and Visa Versa. He and Jin hyung are my whole world apart from my family. I was shy to talk to anyone on my first day so I chose to sit alone during breaks, but after two days of sitting alone suddenly someone sat beside me and put forth his lunchbox in front of me. I only knew that it was a guy because of his shoes and his pants but then I looked at his face, he had an amazing boxy smile spread on his face and I found myself returning the warm smile.

"Will you share my lunch, will you be my friend?" was all he said and since then we are together, we have faced everything together and I'm so happy to have someone like tae in my life. Even when I lost my parent in a crash he was by my side never leaving me alone, he was like a shadow after my parent's death, he became my parent he would look after me when I would be sick and make sure I ate enough. I might not have achieved enough in my life but I have this beautiful friendship that I will hold on to till my death.

"Come on chim, you always whine about how you don't like showering before sleep even though you end up taking one" tae scolded me as always. It's been our thing now like me whining about taking a shower before sleep and tae scolding me for being a baby, which I am. He always says that I'm his baby.

"but I don't want to shower tae-tae" I said pouting like a baby and rolling on the bed as they were trying to get me to shower.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN get your whiny ass out of the bed this instance and get in the shower before I choke you to death," the said glaring at me. I got scared when his eyes have fire in them and I sprinted towards the bathroom.

"I'm fucking raising a baby I swear" he sighed, I heard him because I came out of the bathroom because I forgot my clothes, I giggled which caused him to snap his head towards me and throw a dagger at me with his eyes. Once again I sprinted into the bathroom while still giggling.

I came out after a half hour and after drying my hair I went to bed straight.

"Good Night Chim-chim, Tae loves you" was the last thing I heard stroking my hair which lulled me to sleep more.

____________________________________

"Wake up sleepy head or we are gonna be late" I felt someone shaking me lightly but I wasn't ready to open my eyes just yet so I pretend to be asleep.

"So you won't wake right. I guess you didn't leave me with any other choice " tae said I was confused about what he was talking but then all my confusion flew out of the window when I started laughing so hard. Tae was tickling me.

"O-K, I'M AWAKE--- LE-T G-G-O" I managed to say in between my loud laughing. He let me go and went to his room for getting ready. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom did my business and walked out after 30 minutes of showering. I got ready and went towards the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. It is me who can cook out for us because it will be a disaster once you let the handle kitchen. I quickly made something so we wouldn't be late. He came out and started digging at the breakfast I served him.

"I love your cooking chim, it's soooo yummmmmyyyy," he said getting his tongue out and tracing his upper lips to show me what he meant, seriously he fucking call me a baby and now he is acting like one.

"Shut up and eat or else we will be late," I said and continued eating mine. After we were done we took our bags and went out locking the door. We made our way towards tae's car as I wasn't in the mood to take mine. As soon as we were both at work we started working on our pending work.

~time skip~(after work)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"and when I was going for lunch I crashed into Adam and he said can I go clubbing with him so we could do more than just dancing and drink," chim said as he was telling me about his day for all those who are confused out there about why chim had to explain all this even though we are in the same department is because I was out the whole day because of meeting with one of our investor and I was the representative so I wasn't in the office. He was telling me about his day and Adam who was flirting with him.

"but what would we do in the club if not drinking and dancing, can we do anything else there tae?" he said innocently oblivious to the meaning of Adam asking him out at that time all I wanted to do was smack his head, or even mine to the nearest wall but I refrained myself from doing so because you see I haven't let him be at any club because of his innocent aura, he is too naïve for this cruel world and I won't let some lunatic or hoe to ruin my baby's innocence. Jin hyung would wreak havoc if he would get to know about this flirting thing he is very protective of him as he is the youngest so it is natural for us to be protective over him.

"god chim how could you be this naïve he was flirting with you... you asshole" I said trying to make him realize what happened to him. He was confused for a bit his face all scrunched up as he was thinking hard and then realization hit him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," he said I smacked his head and we walked towards our apartment to get some rest as I was damn tired hell my body is aching so bad all I want to do is go straight into the shower and after that on my comfy bed... I could already imagine my bed calling for me.

Once inside my room, I did as I said, I went straight for the shower and after half an hour of relaxing shower I went inside chim's room to check on him as I always did no matter how tired I am after taking shower I always check on him first.

The room was pitch black all I could hear is soft snoring coming from the tiny figure who was all curled upon his bed, I softly pet his hair carefully not to wake him up and as always I said I love you, and went to my room and drifted to sleep

_________________________________

This chapter is all about the daily routine in tae's and chim's life I just wanted to give a glimpse of what happens on regular basis. ok, so this chapter is again not edited I will edit this all once I'm done writing the whole book about the update i just gave my practical exams and soon I'll be starting with my university exams so I don't know when I'll be updating so please bare with me.