♣️ Jeon Jungkook ♣️

3rd Person POV

Fear is the biggest weakness of anyone. Fear is something everyone has kids about not getting their precious candy, teenagers about not being enough, adults about work, and older about nearing their end and leaving everything behind. Everyone has their fear except for one.

Jeon Jungkook

The most fearless man, he doesn't give a shit about what you have to say about him well if you are that lucky to even speak in front of him. He doesn't give chances. He loathes betrayal. Even though he doesn't have any fear but he can make himself your biggest nightmare. No one and I means it no one can stand a chance against him. He is the king of the Mafia World. If you will know your limits you will never cross his path or you will never get yourself on his bad side because if you did you won't survive to see the future. He is well aware of his status, he knows what is he doing. He is the most gorgeous man walking alive. Of course, he had many one-night stands, well a man got his needs you know.

"The hell you fucking lost the track of time you useless fucking piece of shit" he spat venom spilling from every word he said. The man in front of him was completely lost, he knew he is going to be dead the moment he was late to deliver the consignment which was to be delivered by today itself. Because he was late he couldn't reach the on time on the port and the ship left.

Jungkook's anger was on cloud nine. When he got the call from one of his members informing him about this he lost it. Within a few hours, the driver of the truck in which the consignment was loaded was found dead and the member who was in charge of this consignment was in his basement all blooded. All you could see was blood on the floor, walls, everywhere. He was completely naked with cuts decorating every corner of his body. He was begging for death because this was more painful. When you die without suffering it is much better than making it slow and more painful. Every fiber of his body was begging for death to come but Jungkook wasn't ready to give in just yet.

He would come beat the shit out of him till he begin to lose consciousness and would leave him to suffer and the next day he would be back to repeat what he did the previous day. This is been going on for two days now.

He left the cell and went towards his mansion, closing the hidden door which was in one of the closets hidden from everyone's view. Only a few trusted members of the gang knew about it. Suga his right-hand man was following him closely behind with Rm his left hand. They knew not to mess with Jungkook right now.

"Call someone to take this consignment by today, I want this to be done with," he said still venom lacing his words but all they could do was say a firm "yes" and get to their work. Apart from being members of the group, they were his best friends but when it comes to working Jungkook tends to forget about any sort of relationship he has with anyone and his best friends were no exception to him. He thinks when we add relation in work we don't think straight.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Get my damn car ready I have to be at the fucking charity function," I said more like growling. I don't feel like going to this fucking function but my brother Jin has specially invited me and I could never say no to him. If you think he is involved in any of my mafia work, then you are wrong he has his own business, not like this but restaurant chains... yes he is well-known and powerful. He knows what I am and he let me be.

"Where is my fucking date, why isn't she here yet?" I practically screamed as I entered my room and started to get ready not caring about time. I don't fucking care if I'm late. I took shower and got dressed

 I took shower and got dressed