♦️Safe♦️

[NOT EDITED]

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was going mad at the thought of losing jimin, no he can't leave me. It was like my world crashed down when I heard what doctor told me, all the memories of my parents came crashing down like tons of brick on me. All of this happened just because of those Kim's, enough is enough. If I wasn't doing anything to them that doesn't mean I have completely forgot about what those bastard did to my parents. I will never forget the way they snatched my parents, my childhood, my home from me and now they are after jimin, my precious angel. No I won't let that happen.

Right now I was sitting beside jimin holding his hands in mine and caressing it softly.

"Come on baby, wake up. I'm sorry i couldn't protect you. I'm sorry i failed. I'm sorry i couldn't keep you protected but please wake up. It's been two weeks, two devastating, frustrating long ass weeks since i saw your beautiful crescent eye smile, your twinkling eyes, your blushy, squishy cheeks. I miss you, i really do. I may not be the best person or the face you want to first see when you wake up but i don't care anymore, i just want you to open your eyes and tell me that everything's gonna be okay. You know your stupid, asshole bestfriend came a few days ago but he was crying so badly that suga Hyung have to take him away till he'll be finally ready to meet you. Jin hyung always comes to see you as well, you might know that because he talks to you often. Namjoon hyung, hobi hyung and suga hyung too visited you, they've got pretty closer and protective over you. Look baby everyone is worried about you, won't you let them know that you are okay? You've got enough sleep which could last for a whole month of you without sleeping again....oh, no Shit Sherlock I'm rambling again I'm sorry but you know what i mean right? Come on Wakey Wakey...!" I continued to ramble in hopes of him waking up. It's the only thing I've been doing pretty lately. I barely left his side, just for my necessities. I probably wouldn't even eat if not for Jin hyung who never forgets to bring me lunch or dinner.

Yes, taehyung came to meet my baby and he was crying like a dying squirrel. I was annoyed because of that asshole.
(a/n:- oh yeah jungkook you'll never admit that you are actually jealous of how close tae and your baby are
Jk :- Shut up you jerk, this is all your doing, come here so i can just kill you slowly and sweetly
A :- (shuddering at the thought while running away)
Jk - come here you idot..
A :- No can do baby 😝)

~~flashback~~
(When tae came to see jimin, still jungkook's pov)

I was resting my head against the wall, leaning a bit for support as i sat on the chair. I was out because doctors are checking on my baby so they told me to wait outside. Yeah I know i told you Mafia doctor but i have my own mafia hospital, it's not huge but it's not small either.

I had my eyes close as i didn't get much sleep after that nerve-racking accident. I can't sleep without my angel by my side so it was impossible for me to have peaceful sleep. I was on the brink of losing my consciousness when the most annoying voice echoed throughout the floor.

Fuck sleep, i ain't getting any. I lazily looked up and saw suga hyung's eye candy walking towards my way while suga hyung was tailing behind him, keeping safe distance as if he'll get any closer to his eye candy he'll be dead on the spot. I could clearly see the scared expression, no it wasn't prominent you'll only know it if you'll look up closely. Fuck, he was scared of his own Eye candy. I wanted to laugh so hard but decided against it.

Eye candy was crying, eyes red and his face matches his eye colour - Red. He was looking furious, like his eyes held fire in them, ooohh now i get it that's why suga hyung wasn't ready to get any closer to him. It looks like he'll snap any moment now. Feisty, suga hyung has to tame this wild cat anyhow.