♣️Trip and Caught♣️

JIMIN'S POV

We went to our apartment to pack our stuffs as we need to get to Busan as soon as possible, tae's parents, my grandma and my brother they have flight of night to Canada while tae and i have flight in the early morning tomorrow to New York.

Actually my plan is that we will tell our family the truth about what's going on with us and then we will get them new phone so no one could track them through it and then we will send them to Canada where i have already informed my friend Kai to receive them safely and get them new house to stay but kai told me that he has so many houses there which he don't even stay at so he will give one of them to our family to stay which i was very thankful for. We would go with them to Airport and after they will be in flight safely we will come back and pack our stuff and we would be off to New York. Tae wanted us to be with our family but i can't risk their safety with us being around it will be dangerous. As far as I've known Jungkook, he is totally crazy, he would go to any extend to have me.

I'm still scared about the consequences that will happen if I'll fail to get out of here without getting noticed.

After we were done with packing we left our stuff at the living room so we could just grab it as soon as we would be back here. We left for Busan.

While driving we talked about the thing which we need to be careful with and how to manage everything, we both were stressed out because of this fucking shit that's been going on with us. I so desperately wanted to tell Jin hyung about all this but I can't, he is already handling enough shits i didn't wanted to add mine on top of that.

After hours of driving and taking small breaks in between we were in front of my my house. I quickly parked my car and we both went inside to see both our family were present. It was already 9 and they have flight of 11 so we have 2 hours to explain them exactly why are we rushing them out of Busan. I really felt bad doing this to them but i don't have any other way to get them out of this bullshit.

We made our way towards them, greeted them while they were so happy to see us but i could see they were confused even if we have explained them on phones but that wasn't enough. So we sat and first tae went on and explained them everything about what have happened with him and how he was blackmailed. Our family members were shocked, they were scared more than anything for us after tae was done with, i told them what happened with me and this time i was ready to cry.

It was getting too much for me to handle...tae was caressing my back so i could continue without breaking down completely... After that and reassuring from us that we will be fine and they that we have to leave for airport now, we all left for airport. This was it, this is where we need to be more careful... We already gave them new phone which we bought on our way here.

We arrived at the airport after half hour and we still have more half an hour, time went by quickly as we were now standing and bidding them goodbye's with few promise about taking care of ourselves and visiting them soon. They safely boarded the plane and i sighed, extremely relived that they will be safe now... It's time to get ourselves out of here now. I've got next to 0 sleep the whole day and i was so damn tired but i need to carry on with this. I can't back out now.

We left the airport and straight on the way to our house, the ride to home was silent nothing awkward because we were thinking about our lives and how did we ended up like this because just of one damn party that we attended.

Life was so easy before all this, i was so happy in my own world, everyone loved me... They always use to protect me specially Tae and jin hyung they would beat or scare away anyone who would try to hit on me... They would get me anything i wanted... They really spoiled me but most importantly they loved me and that's what i needed... I was so content with my life but then a hurricane came into my life, Jeon Jungkook he just made my life shit but i still feel protected when I'm in his arms i know i shouldn't think about all this but I can't help it, it really felt good to be in his arms.

After we arrived at our house we still ahd few hours left for our flight so we decided it was best for us to rest for a while, we were really damn tired to all this driving and arranging things that we forgot to even eat.

We decided to order some food as we both were in no state to cook something, actually not both of us as only i can cook.

We ordered some pizza and noodles nothing heavy as we had a flight to be on and I've always had sickness while traveling so i decided it was best to keep it light. After half an hour food came and we ate it silently, quiet enjoying the silence that was wrapped around us. After eating we went to sleep but i was just twisting and turning in my bed because I don't know why but i couldn't sleep so i decided to sleep with tae. I went to his room and he was already fast asleep. I slowly made my way towards him carefully not to wake him up. I got in his bed and slept beside him as if he sensed my presence beside him he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him i put my head on his chest and my hand around his stomach after few minutes i drifted to sleep feeling protected in his arms.

We woke due to our alarm and this time we both woke up without any whining or tantrum because we knew this was important for us. We quickly did our business in our rooms and after an hour we were both ready it was still early in the morning it shows 5 in the clock and we have flight of 6 so i quickly rushed to the kitchen made something to eat and after having breakfast we loaded our bags in tae's car, as my car will be here only and tae will leave his car at the airport.

We were on our way to airport and i decide to just lay and close my eyes for a while so i leaned back on my seat. Suddenly tae stopped the car, and we both jerked forward due to the sudden movement. I was ready to scold tae about rough driving but when i turned to him, all color have left his face he was looking so pale and was staring at the front with wide eyes. I followed his vision and i wished i never did that.

There stood the person i least expect to be. JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK. He was glaring at us, with rage filled in his eyes, there he was leaning on the side of his car looking at us and i.....i was ready to run away while tae was still in his state of shock i screamed for him to run with an harsh slap on his shoulder so he could come back to reality.

I quickly opened my side of door and tae did the same and i ran towards the opposite side to where Jungkook wa standing, all screaming and running made him aware that we were palnning something and as if he exactly knew what i was going to do, in a matter of time he was just behind me but i didn't wanted to slow down so i ran more fast using all energy i had within me but at last it was of no use he caught me, and as i was out of breaths I couldn't do much. All i could do was struggling in his arms, trying to break free but he was more stronger than me.

"I fucking told you, don't try to do anything funny behind my back. I trusted you but look what you did, you tried running away from me. You think you could easily slip past me and I won't even know." He had pinned me against tae's car and i was caged between him i couldn't move, there was no space between us, he was still glaring at me. Danger thats all i could see. I fucked up big times.

"You did what i told you not to and now i will do what i promised to you. Be ready baby. You brought this upon yourself. " He threatened and i knew exactly what he was talking about

"No leave me, I don't want to stay with you... Please let me go" i was crying by now.... I was pleading him to leave me but we all know that's not going to happen. I was trying to push him away from me but he held my waist and pulled me more into him and my breath hitched. He was raging.

I was still trying to get away from him, but it was of no use now.

"TAE WHERE ARE YOU TAE....?" I screamed as i didn't see him around and that's when i heard a growl from none other than Jungkook. He was looking insanely mad.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL HIM, HE WON'T BE COMING TO HELP YOU, NO ONE CAN GET YOU OUT OF MY GRIP.. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT... YOU AIN'T GETTING AWAY. " He growled more and i was more scared now but before i could do anything more everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here i come again I'm really try to keep an steady update with this book... Oh and again this is not edited so help me with it....okay so see you with an update soon...i love you babiesss....❤️💜
Well i wanted to ask do any of you have Idea about what should be next....well if you hve you are more than welcome to share it with me... I'm running out of it...😁