♦️Caught or Not?♦️

[NOT EDITED]

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I walked down, towards the front gate where the consignment was loaded and everyone was waiting for my arrival. I walked towards them and they bowed.

"Everything ready?" I asked while Suga, Hobi and Namjoon hyung came rushing towards me.

"Yes, we were just waiting for your orders" Hobi hyung replied while standing stiffly beside me. They all were looking intimidating. If I wasn't a Mafia leader, I would have peed my pants by just their mere sight. All men were lined up and were ready to leave.

"Get my car" I ordered them and Suga hyung ran towards the garage to get my car. After few minutes the car was Infront of me. Namjoon hyung opened the door, even thought I don't like them doing this and I've told them multiple times to stop doing it they won't listen, they would always say that it's their duty.

As I got inside the car, everyone went inside their own SUV's and Cars. Soon after everything was settled we left the mansion. I had left few of my men behind to look after Jimin. Time to lure Lee's inside my trap. Taehyun was just behind me with Namjoon Hyung and few others, as I wanted to keep close eyes on him, I asked namjoon hyung to be with him and inform me if anything happens.

It is an hour ride to our destination, it's actually an abundant warehouse, obviously I won't held a meeting in an resturant or some open area. I'm not stupid to do so. It's not normal business meeting, it's a Mafia meeting.

I just hope my plans works so i can finally get rid of the rats and live peacefully with my love. I've already planned my future, how i want my future to be, what all this i want, how many children i want, everything. I've already thought about it all. I felt giddy just by thinking all those things. All my life I've pre-planned everything, my every moves, my every mission, my every movements were pre-planned but somewhere even if i pre-planned my future i wanted to go just with the flow, the flow of life. To flow with destiny, to flow with our desired fate. Somewhere i just wanted things to go as it was planned by god.

God, such a distant word for me, i never believed in them. They stole my parents, they stole my life, they made me who i am today, a total heartless man. They stole my happiness, they stole my childhood, they stole the roof over my head, i never got to know the love of my parents just because of them. They took everything from me. I lost my belief long back ago. I am my own god, i decided my own destiny, i wrote my fate but for once i want to believe in them. For once i want to give them control over my fate and be free.

Life thought me many things, one of which was never to rely on anyone, the thing that hurts the most is betrayal. The  bitter medicine that spreads like a venom in blood cells and create a fire that's called revenge. God betrayed me through the Lee's and that betrayal inside me wants revenge. I'll stop at nothing.

We arrived at the location on time amd to my luck the client was already waiting for our arrival. My door opened and i stepped out gracefully while buttoning the long black coat button which was at the centre. My hairs were pushed back into a man bun.

"Good Afternoon Mr.Jeon" Mr.Jung said while giving his hand for handshake which i accepted.

"Good Afternoon Mr.Jung, hope you didn't mind the early meeting" i said while both of us walked inside the warehouse. Tables were arranged for us. Everything was well set for the deal. Only few of my men's were allowed to be inside while other's were just waiting outside the warehouse, guarding it.

"No. Not at all Mr. Jeon. It is our honour to do business with you" Mr. Jung replied. Fucking dogs. They won't hesitate to kill me, if given a chance but they would sugarcoat every sentence just to be in my good books. Well it's better to be alive rather being dead. As long as i get my deal, it doesn't matter however they speak but if things will go south, I'll empty my bullets inside their skull without even blinking.