♣️ Wedding Day ♣️

[Not Edited]

JIMIN's POV

Oh god, I don't know what to feel anymore, my feelings are scattered everywhere and I'm just sweating profusely. I'm scared What if i mess things and Jungkook will get angry and he will make my family suffer or even worse he would kill them. I'm not still sure about my feelings for him.

He could have asked me out like any Normal human would do, he could have waited for me to reciprocate his feelings, but no he had to be an abnormal jerk and drag my friend and family into this. I really feel played. Am i really a thing that you could just control me like a damn toy or you just easily use and throw me not fucking caring about how would i feel about it. I'm really really scared. I'm going to be married to a fucking Mafia Boss how will my life be ever normal like it use to be.

I was standing right outside my car not exactly mine, Jungkook send it for me. Jin hyung and Taetae were right beside me and there he stood in front of the huge church gate, his back facing me. I feel like turning my heels and running straight to... Well anywhere. I don't know anyone so, but I can't run away he will definitely catch me and after that whatever will happen won't be good I've already angered him enough as i tried to run away once and he managed to catch me without even much trying, i was that easy to catch right.

I was getting all kind of mixed signals right now, but jin hyung put his hand on my back slightly pushing me forward to walk and i nearly stumbled to the ground as i wasn't paying attention to what was happening around me, i was too busy with my own feelings, but a hand around my waist stopped me from falling and smacking my face first on the ground.

I looked up to meet a familiar pair of doe eyes staring right back at me with worried look in them. I quickly gained my balance and backed away from him and that's when i Fully noticed how he looked, i almost forgot to breathe.

(This is how Jungkook looks, i wanted him with a bow tie but my god this is more sexy )

"Are you okay, did you hurt yourself somewhere?" He asked. He was really concerned i can tell you it was geniune.

"N-no" i stuttered and i really wanted to smack myself for that, damnit i was stuttering infront of everyone, why in the heavens anyone would stutter infront of your soon to be husband when you claim to love each other. I couldn't help my self it just came out of fear. Great now they will think something is wrong.

"Jin hyung why would you push him like that?" he asked and i can tell he was gettimg angry due to the sudden change in his tone. It was gentle and concern when he was talking to me but now all could hear was anger.

"I didn't --" i cut him off quickly

"It wasn't hyung's fault i wasn't paying attention to where i was going and he just put his arm around me to snap backout of whatever i was thinking but it was sudden for me that's why i tripped. Not his fault though i should have been more attentive" i explained hoping he would let it go because i really am nervous and I don't want anymore drama right now. It's toooo tooo much.