♣️ Plans ♣️

JIMIN'S POV

Time is literally running and i only have one and a half week in my hand, but i do have a plan in my mind but for that to be accomplished successfully i need tae tae's help and for that i need to tell him everything. I already feel enough guilt by hiding such a huge thing from him. So much is happening in my life and my soulmate is so oblivious to all of it, this is not fair.

When we became soulmate, we made a promise to never hide anything from each other but i really don't want to drag him in this. Soon my life is gonna turn into something i never want it be that way. All i wanted was to live a peaceful life but i guess i asked for to much.

I need to convince Jungkook to stop following anyone realated to me for 2-3 days, maybe I'll give him the reason that i want to spend few days with them peacefully and i don't want him to watch me like hawk and maybe to turn off the camera. I know I'm taking huggggee ass risk by doing all this but frankly speaking i don't want my life to be controlled by some Jeon fucking Jungkook.

I quickly grabbed my phone to message him, i just hope this will work... please god just this time let my plan work.

To Jungkook :-
Hey jungkook I'm ready to come with you already, but i have few conditions you must agree on.

After sending message i thought i will have to wait for ages for him to reply but damn was i wrong? I got a reply almost instantly as if he knew i was going to message him. Fuck you Jeon Jungkook.

From Jungkook :-
We will see if i will agree on that conditions or not but let's hear them first. What are your conditions baby?

I want nothing more than to kill him but then i need to keep my cool right now, for my plan to actually work i need to be calm.

To Jungkook :-
I want you to stop following me or anyone that's related to me and switching off  all the camera's or whatever you have in my apartment from which you could see me just for 2 days and after that i will willingly come to you i promise.

Fingers cross to the promise cause that ain't gonna happen, but ofcourse i can only do that in my mind as i knew he was still watching me from the camera or whatever he had in here. 

From Jungkook :-
Any why would i do that baby.

The nerve of this fucking ass bitch i really hate him. Calm down Chim, calm down.

To Jungkook :-
Please Jungkook i don't want anything else from you this is my last wish so i could spend sometime with my family and tae tae just one last time please. I won't do any funny business i promise.

I was so desperate, i know it but I can't let him win all the fucking time. I thought i will get an instant reply but minutes passed an i got no reply, maybe he wouldn't agree and now i will have to go with him and i will lost everything my happiness, my freedom, my tae tae, my family and my jin hyung.... I didn't know when I started crying until i felt one drop on my hand. I curled up on my bed and started sobbing thinking what will happen after a week.

Suddenly my phone pinged, i really wanted to ignore it but it could be tae or jin hyung or gramdma so i slowly wiped my tears with the sleeves of my sweatshirt. I unlocked my phone but the message i saw, i couldn't believe my eyes so i again wiped my eyes with my sleeves to just make sure i didn't saw something wrong.

To Jimin :-
I agree i won't let anyone follow you and i will switch off the camera, im trusting you here Jimin if i found out that you've been doing something funny behind my back in those 2 days, i swear i will forcefully marry you and cage you inside my mansion forever. Don't dare to cross me and baby don't cry I don't wanna hurt you. Now smile for me baby.