♣️ Plotting ♣️

[NOT EDITED]

ANONYMOUS POV

"I've heard that our dear Jungkookie married a very cute boy, who if I'm not wrong is very precious to him" I asked my righthanded man who was standing right in front me with a matte black file which contain hidden information about none other than our Jeon Jungkook, well it's nothing that I don't already no about him but we got an additional data which is about his one and only doll husband.

He is beautiful, I must say it but I pity him. You wanna know why? well you see my parents were killed by none other than Jungkook's Uncle which indirectly involves Jungkook in it. My bestfriend or I can say my advisor told me that it wasn't Jungkook's fault that my parents died, but all I said is that it's all bullshit. I was right there when Jungkook pulled the trigger, killing my mom. I was just hiding in a big box that was filled with thrash because my father told me to hide, he knew he was going to die. Two years, two damn years since I lost my parents, for two damn years I'm yearning for revenge.

I did many things that could just anger him, but till now he is calm. Apart from pulling out shares from our recent project he did nothing. Absolutely nothing which always amuses me but I just think I got his weakness. Everyone in this world have weakness, even I do till now Jeon Jungkook had no weakness but not anymore. I pity Jimin because he's going to get hurt or maybe killed in this little war we gonna have. He is too pure to get in this Mafia business where each any every wall is tainted with blood, everyone has their own secrets...secrets that could destroy them in just a snap of fingers, where everything is a lie, everyone has different intention, which is nowhere near pure or honest.

I never was a bad guy all I wanted was to have a peaceful life with my family, but Jungkook stole them from me and now he is gonna pay for it.

"Yes boss, but I feel something isn't right about this whole marriage" he said while I raised my eyebrow questioningly towards him. He got my message that I want to know more about what he wants to say.

" Boss this marriage was way too hush, I mean no media knew about Jungkook having a relationship which was public, let alone a boyfriend... and this marriage wasn't for anyone not even for his business partners, or any of his or Jimin's family it was too secretive. He just did a Photoshoot to let the world know that he is married. Don't you think boss that something's fishy here. Plus I also don't believe the story he spilled to the media" he explained well I was having the same thoughts.

"Ahan, what lie did he fed to the hungry dogs?" I asked, oh this was getting more and more interesting for me.

"He said they both met at a party which was held by his elder brother and it was sort of mutual attraction and after that they went for a few dates and then decided to get married, something like that" he replied....oh so he met Jimin at a party and it was love at first sight. Believe me Jungkook I don't believe this crap story you fed them.

"Ask someone to get more information about their "love at first sight" story, I do feel something is missing here, its not that straight as how it look likes or how is it made to look like. I believe Jungkook is hiding something big behind all this. As far as I know him he doesn't fall for all this "love at first sight" craps... there is definitely something he is trying to hide" I said while looking at a photo of Jimin.

"On it boss" he said leaving my office and I continued to stare at a very beautiful face...I think I'm addicted to his face. Soon baby you're gonna be in my hands and you have no idea about what I'll do to you. Have fun Jungkook till you can because once I'll have him you will be just a long lost story.

------------------------------------------

WARNING :- This part contains Violence. If you aren't comfortable with those please just skip this part.

-----------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was taking intense steps towards the basement. I was angry that was for sure, but this was another level of anger I was feeling right now. For those who are wondering about what angered me to this extent, well someone was following Jimin when he went to his work. Yes, I allowed him and his asshole friend to continue their job because if Jimin's happy then It will automatically make me happy. My driver told me that he felt like someone was following him so I called the bodyguards of Jimin (Which he of course don't know about) and told them that Felix (Jimin's driver) was feeling like he was being followed. They told me that they will take care of it and started looking for the culprit.

But this really angered me, no one can touch or harm my angel I won't allow them to. Whoever this is they are as good as dead. I was seething with anger as I already have anger issue. It agitated me to no extent.

I opened the door of the cell in which that bastard was chained to a chair with my tools placed neatly on to the table which was placed right beside him but with a good amount of distance from him so he couldn't reach for it. I smirked when I saw him all helpless, writhing in pain due to my men who did a great job in beautifully decorating his body with bruises. Now it's my turn.

I took slow and predator like steps towards my target all ready to pounce with a smug smirk. Every step I took made me more angry and the thirst to kill only intensified. I grabbed the sharpest knife on the table and stood right in front of him. Harshly grabbing his hair and pulling it backwards making him scream in agony as my grip was too tight, I could have pulled it out but nope not yet.

"I'll just ask this once, Who do you work for?" I sternly asked him, but guess what he doesn't have brain because if he would have it he wouldn't have shook his head. Guess he like it in difficult ways. I gripped the knife tightly in my hands and stabbed him right on his left thigh making his high-pitched cry to echo all over the place.

"JUST FUCKING TELL ME OR I'M JUST GETTING STARTED WITH YOU" he was still adamant. I pushed the knife further into his wound while he screamed again. I pulled the knife out only to stab it again in his right arm gaining another string of scream. I twisted it trying to make it as deep as I could, till now he was bleeding so badly, another hour like this and he will see no more of this world.

"N-n---noo P--Pl---plea--se" He stuttered obviously he had no energy left in him. And now he couldn't fight back.I smirked, that's what i wanted. To break him till he couldn't take more and he will willingly tell me about who he works for

"I asked you something answer it or" I took the screwdriver and stabbed it on the right side of his abdomen, having no mercy. I'm totally enjoying this.

"L-e---lee" is all I let him say while I pulled the trigger and there was a hole right on his head. His body went limp. I know what he want me to do and that's exactly what I won't do. He want me to lose control and make decisions with no plan at all, out of anger but that's not gonna happen. I ain't at the top for no damn reason. You'll definitely pay for what you did Lee but in the most unexpected way. Let's see till when you will survive.

---------------------------------------

Sorry guyz I'm feeling so down... I've lost inspiration to write but i'm still trying to write for you guyz plus i'm fasting and its not easy to do so.....i'll see when I could update next till then Borahae...💜