♦️After Care♦️

[NOT EDITED]

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After a long ass blissful night, I was finally happy. The sun was out, shinning brightly which matches my mood. Bright.

I glanced down towards the most innocent human being on this planet and he is all mine. I was so happy after last night, I finally felt something in my heart. I never had this feelings for someone, I never wanted to be with someone before but after my baby came into my life it all changed. I am hopelessly in love, yes I am in love but I won't admit it openly for now. I am never afraid of anyone's approval but with Jimin, I am afraid that he would reject my love for him.

I never thought that a day like this would come, where I would openly admit to myself that I finally have someone who I care about, more specifically someone who cares about my feelings. I was basically a man who was most concerned about his work than his own life, I never cared about, that I'll make it out alive or not when I was on a mission because I really didn't but now I do, all because of this amazing beauty in my arms.

I caressed my angel's soft hair lightly being careful enough not to wake him. He might be sore from what we did previous night, so I have to be gentle. His hair was sprawled across my chest as his head was on my chest. He was basically lying on top of me and I wasn't complaining about it. His legs were tangled with mine, soft snores left his mouth which was slightly opened. He looks so cute and peaceful.

After a while, he started to shift and then my eyes came in direct contact with his beautiful eyes that opened which were glancing around, his hands moved towards them while rubbing it making him even more cute. Can he get anymore cute? Finally his eyes landed of me and then he smiled brightly. Why is everything so fucking bright today? He snuggled more into me, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"Good Morning Hyungie" he said softly and I could feel him still smiling in the crook of my neck. My smile got so bigger that my jaw started to hurt but I don't care. Fuck everything else, I only need my angel, in my arms forever.

"Good morning baby" i replied with the same stupid smile that won't leave my face. I'm sure i was looking like love sick, whipped puppy. The things love makes me do but I'm still not complaining. I want to drown in this blissful feeling forever.

Our precious moment was interrupted by a knock on our bedroom door.

"Stay inside the sheets, don't come out till i say so okay?" I said and he nodded while quickly getting beneath the sheets  which covered his whole body, not even his face was visible. I didn't bother to cover myself only my lower half was inside the sheets. When i was sure that nothing of jimin's body was on display, i quickly told whoever was on the other side to enter.

It was Namjoon hyung, I nodded my head not wanting my angel to hear all my mafia shits. He understood it and nodded in return

"We are having a meeting kook. we have to go somewhere" he said while choosing his words wisely. That's why I trust him more from the others. He is a wise man, I don't even know how a mental man like Jin Hyung managed to find him.

(A:- Hey, you bitch don't call Jin mental

JK:- Does it look like a care? Just fuck off.

A:- Jiminie would you like to be paired with Taetae.

JK:- WHAT THE FUCK?! NO, JIN IS WORLDWIDE HANDSOME, JIN HYUNG IS SO BEAUTIFUL, SO INTELLIGENT, SO ANNYO- I MEAN AWESOME....HEHEHE

A:- Yeah, that's what I thought.)

Anyways, don't tell this to Jin hyung, he would gladly kill me without any ounce of remorse. Just Kidding. I understood what he meant Afterall we have a plan to work on.