♣️ Meeting part-1 ♣️

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up to my blaring personal alarm none other than tae, at times i really want to choke him to death for waking me up so early. Damn you duty calls, anyways i got off my bed and rushed into bathroom to get ready in 15 minutes not more because if i took any extra time i won't be alive to see the next sunrise and i shiver at the threat tae gave me when i was just 12 years old and today if i think about that i still can't help but comply to all his demands. He is scary when he don't get what he wants. I got ready and ran towards the kitchen so i could make something quick. I made scrambled eggs, bacon strips and some toasted breads, i actually wanted to have pancakes but it will take time and i have to hurry. Tae came after a while but he was talking on phone with someone so i kept quiet just having my breakfast.

"yeah sure okay thankyou" tae said and ended the call. He sat down and filled his plate and started eating.

"Chim we have to go on meeting but we both have them on different time and location, i have to go for meeting right now and after that i will have to work in the office till 12 for completing the final report of the due projects and you have your meeting at evening almost from 8 or so but you will have to work in office till your meeting, this is what our manager said" he said explaining details about our meetings but he didn't gave me address how will i know where to be.

"What about the location?" i questioned him

"They will message us " he informed i nodded, well this is not new to us attending to clients because according to Jin hyung we are capable of handling deals much better than our managers.

"Then we have to take our separate car" i asked and he just shrugged.

"We could share i will drop you to office and will go for meeting next and when i come you can take my car for meeting and then you can pick me up later and we can come home together" he suggested and i nodded agreeing with him.

After we were done with our breakfast we left for work tae left me at office and went for his meeting he got the location as soon as we were in car. I wished him luck as always he told me to take care of myself as if i was kid of course i rolled my eyes at this.

I entered the building greeting my friends and few others and started working as soon as i was in my office. You know i wanted cubicles like everyone have so we could talk and do fun but jin hyung and tae didn't like the idea of me having one, the reason- because i'm too naïve and innocent for this cruel world. They fucking treat me like i'm some fragile antique piece which will broke once you touch it. I mean i know i'm kinda tubelight when it comes to pervert jokes or double meaning but i know everything i'm not that innocent. Forget it let's do some work till i have to go for my meeting.

After few hours of working my phone pinged indicating i got message from someone, usually it would be tae and i would ignore it but i knew tae would still be in his meeting so i quickly unlocked my phone and saw the location for my meeting. I didn't have any clue about this place so i searched it online and it was far away near the end of the city it would take me at least 1 hour to reach it. I was fine with the Location as long as it isn't out of city, i always get sick and i don't like that. Around lunch tae came in my office and slumped on the couch, his face was all red i don't know what for maybe meeting didn't go as expected.

"How did it go?" i asked, wanting to know as i stood up from my chair with some water, he looked tired. He took water and gulped it down like he was thirsty for ages.

"As usual but i'm too tired to give you information right now so stop questioning chim let me take a quick nap" he said and i knew he was tired so i just nodded and get back to where i was and let him be.