❤️Uncontrollable❤️

[NOT EDITED]

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was going crazy as i didn't have my angel by my side. I was snapping at anyone who would try to even speak a word. I couldn't think straight. I'm just mad, mad at myself for being so stupid. Mad at myself for letting the history repeat itself. I know it's not the same, my parents weren't kidnapped but they were killed by fucking Lee, my uncle was killed by a fucking Lee and now they have my Angel.

I won't let them take my angela away from me. I'll do anything, any damn thing to get my angel back in my arms safe and sound.

"Check fucking every camera, i want to see every fucking thing, NOW" I yelled and few of them ran towards the room where all the recordings are stored. 

"Go find any clues you could, I don't give a damn how you would find it. I just wants to see the positive results" i screamed again and almost half of the men's left to do the work. I slumped onto the couch and held my head in my hands.

"What if i failed to find him hyung?" I said in a such a small voice that i thought they might not have heard it but they did.

"It's going to be okay Kook, you, no we'll find him. Just please don't lose hope. He needs you Kook, if you'll breakdown like this then how will you face him. He is out there hoping for you to come get him outta this mess. He needs you more Kook" Suga hyung said while placing his hands on my shoulders and i quickly hugged him, in hope's of hiding my tears from them, but they knew me better. He let me snuggle into him more while Hobi hyung came forward to caress my back, i knew because i know his touches like the back of my hand.

"Everything will be okay Kook. Believe in yourself" namjoon hyung's soothing voice made me calmed a bit.

"Taehyun" i whispered to myself. I quickly stood up from the couch. Now I'm standing in the middle of the living room.

"TAEHYUN, GET THE FUCK HERE." i growled loudly.

"SIR, SIR...TAEHYUN IS RUNNING OUT OF THE BACK DOOR" One of my man came running to inform me. I felt like spitting fire out of my mouth. I was angry, so damn angry.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING STANDING HERE? RUN AND CATCH HIM YOU DICKHEADS." I said while fuming with anger. He ran back towards the back door and the rest followed him. After what felt like decades, I finally got the news that they caught Taehyun and now he is in the basement. I smirked, let's end this all drama.

I went down in the basement, now he was tied to the chair looking all helpless. He was squirming around to loosen the ropes but the ropes weren't budging from their place. I finally know what he did his plan was to distract me with the consignment.

He knew I was planning something, he knew I was gonna try and lure Taemin into my trap and he used it to his advantage and created a distraction. He knew I would take all my men's with me as it was the most important mission for me. He knew Jimin won't be under high security. He might have told all this to Taemin, that's why he purposely started to act stranger and suspicious in front of hyung so that we would be suspicious of him. It was all well pre-planned. It was a trap for me and I was stupid enough to walk right into it.

"I don't want answers from you, I already know that you don't have answers to my questions. So I'll just give you your punishment" I smirked and took my favourite gun out of my coat and aimed right at the centre of his forehead. I pulled the trigger without any ounce remorse.

I know you might think that I'm stupid to kill him without asking for Jimin's location but the thing is Taehyun was just a pawn who was working on Taemin's order. Taemin isn't stupid enough to give away such a critical information to just his pawn. He knows better than that. One threat down, two more to go.