♣️ Scared ♣️

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"NO BABY OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE OPEN YOU EYES" i was literally begging him to open his eyes but as always he was being stubborn, he wasn't opening it. I put him back on his seat hurriedly and started to look for my phone like a madman. Whoever did this is going to pay for it with their life. Till now he was just letting them do whatever they wanted not getting in between but now they crossed their limits. Enough is enough.

He found his phone which was looking like someone has thrown it across the wall, but it still was working. He quickly called Suga.

"Yes, bos--"

"Get help and track my phone, get here as soon as possible and call our gang doctors tell them to get their equipments ready, jimin has gotten shot and we had an accident, he isn't opening his eyes. Reach here as fast as you could" he hung up.

He again took jimin in his arms trying to wake him up...he just wanted to know if his baby was okay. For the first time in his life he was scared, scared that he won't get to see those beautiful eyes again, he was scared that he won't get to hear his beautiful voice. He wasn't even scared when he first killed at the age of 7, but right now he was scared to death. Not for himself but for the beautiful angel that was lying almost lifelessly in his arms.

He couldn't imagine his life without jimin. He was now used to jimin's presence around him. They even started to share bed, they use to eat together. He wasn't ready to lose his angel. He rushed him in the car as soon as suga arrived with few of his men. He had few cuts which were bleeding but he didn't cared, he just wanted his angel to be cured first.

Their car crossed every speed limits not giving a damn about any laws, he just wanted to reach home. He couldn't take jimin at any hospital because of questions that they would ask about the bullet and then will involve police, not that he is scared of police but he really was in a hurry and didn't wanted to waste more time. He was a mafia after all no one will question him but he has never broken any lawsuit against the authorities. Even in his mafia shit, he would kill those who deserves to be killed, no innocent lives were taken by him or any of his men. That's what his Jin Hyung taught him.

He would take his own life rather than taking life of those who aren't involved in any of his shit. His Jin Hyung was proud of him for this sole reason. He hurred jimin into the room they prepared for him and the doctors immediately started the treatment without any delay. They knew they would get killed if they would be late to save jimin. Jimin wasn't in critical condition that was for sure, as the bullet just pierced lightly on the side of his bicep not to deep for it to be critical. The head injury might be risky though as his head banged onto the dashboard pretty hard.

Jungkook was currently restlessly waiting outside the room, waiting for the doctors to come out and give him the news he wanted to hear. After painful hour doctors finally emerged out from jimin's room.

"How is he?" That's the only thing jungkook could ask right now. He was too emotional, he was even afraid that he might breakdown Infront of his men which he never did but he was holding himself back only suga, namjoon and jhope could tell that who were standing right beside him. Jin was on his way, they informed him late because everyone was in a hurry and no one was yet ready to talk about it. Taehyung was oblivious to all of this because suga didn't wanted to inform him just yet, he knew telling tae about all this will only end up creating more mess than it already has. Convincing him about jungkook was really hard, almost next to impossible and if he will get to know this, he would definitely do something that he will regret later. So it was better to keep taehyung away from here for a while. It wasn't like he won't let him know at all, jimin is his small brother after all, he has every right to know about this.

"He isn't critical but he isn't in good condition either, luckily the bullet didn't harmed him in any ways, it just passed by his side, nothing serious but his head did a major damage to his condition, he lost much blood through his head injury. He isn't in coma but I'm not sure about when he is going to wake up, it's all up to him. If he wants to wake up now, he can.. if he wants to wake up a week later, he can...if he wants to wake up after a year, he can...it all depends upon how he fight with the situation. That's all i can say for now." Doctor said and went back inside.

I so badly wanted to cry, he can't do this to me, no he has no right to do this to me. What does he think he is? I'm gonna shake him up till he won't open his eyes. Why does things have to end up this way. I just wanted to take him out, he was so excited to go out, he was smiling so brightly, now look what happened. Whoever did this better be ready for my wrath.

I took a deep breath stabilization myself, its now time to teach them a good lesson.

"Suga hyung, i want half of my men working on this case... By tomorrow morning i want to know who did this, I don't care how you're going to find it out just make sure the work is done... it's time to step up. If they think I'm gonna step down and break they have another thing coming their way" i said. As soon as i ordered him, he went straight to do his work.

"VERY IS MY CHIM, WHERE IS MY BABY PLEASE JUNGKOOKIE LET ME SEE HIM" Jin Hyung said as he came running towards me, i know he was really having a hard time, he treats jimin like his child. I took him in my arms, he was sobbing so hard. I started caressing his back and repeatedly assuring him that everything will be fine. After a while he was hiccuping now a bit calmer. I slowly told him everything from the accident to what doctors said. He started to cry again after hearing all this. He was devastated.

He went inside the room to meet my angel while i wasn't ready yet to see him in his current state. I will really end up crying this time.

"Namjoon hyung take Jin hyung to home and stay with him, he needs you right now okay. After he is all better come back i have an important work for you" i said and he nodded. After jin hyung was gone i turned to hobi hyung.

"Hyung will you take few men with you and repair my car i want it back as it was, it holds to much memories" he nodded and went to work. I laid out on the bench outside of my angel's room, thinking of different ways to kill that person because of whom he was in such state. I wasn't going to rest till I'll get what i want.

------------------------------------------

Here comes another one...i had written few days back but wasn't ready to publish, needed to add few things but now it's out. It's not edited yet check for mistakes please... Borahae..💜💜