♣️ Meeting part-2 ♣️

SUGA'S POV

The plan was quite rough because i thought about it like in 5 minutes, oh please i wasn't thinking straight and i'm not a genius when it comes to planning something like this. I can plan someone's murder or kidnapping someone but this is something which i lack behind in.

So the plan was to keep them busy with their own stuff so neither would cross path or interfere in each others business after all i got the task to keep them away from each other. I called their manager who also works for us secretly and told him to inform them about some meeting but they would have different timing and as i didn't knew much about that kind of stuffs i told him to explain them in his own word, after that i gave him the location.

I could avoid meeting taehyung by sending one of our men but the thought of him spending time with someone who is not me didn't sit well inside me, and i want to have a talk with him.

The talk would be more like a warning to him about not interfering in Jungkook's business. I don't want him to end up being dead because i know Jungkook, he don't like it when anyone get in the middle of his work and this time his so called work includes Jimin in it and i know taehyung is more protective when it comes to jimin. If you are wondering how do i know all this because hobi is following them and he gives all information about them to us.

I left the warehouse in which i was doing some "work" and took a quick shower and got ready. Let's have a talk Baby doll. Oh, and i forgot to tell you the location i send for tae was of my own mansion. oh it's going to be so much fun, but i need to wrap it up quickly because i want to sleep.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I left chim at the work and quickly followed the direction which was on the GPS. I was too indulged in singing my favorite song that i just followed the direction without caring about the surrounding and ended up infront of a huge mansion. The gate was so damn huge and beautifully designed. As soon as i was at the gate, it opened as if it was waiting for me. Weird.

I asked the guard about parking and he gave me the direction and i quickly parked the car and stood in front of the breathtaking huge ass, amazing, fabulous mansion that screams wealth. The design was mix of both modern as well as a bit ancient style, painted in a classy golden and white with different patterns and a huge garden at one side while other side was a garage. It was pretty huge, i mean the Garage area but it was closed, and i could already bet there were most expensive car in that huge ass garage. I walked in and if i thought the exterior was breathtaking and nothing can match it, i was so fucking wrong the interior was like heaven.

Living Room with a huge TV and fireplace with few Elegant painting hanging on the walls. Soft carpets adoring the floor and on the left was a huge kitchen which would be more bigger than our apartment. All space decorated beautifully with white marbles that gave an extremely good and amazing texture. Stairs was in the middle at the very end of the Living room which was in spiral style giving a very modern touch. At the very corner of the hall was a walk in mini bar with different variety of high class wines. It took me a whole couple of minutes to snap out of my thoughts and concentrate on my upcoming meeting.

"Master is waiting for you in his study. You just have to go on first floor on the right side at the end of hall there is a room it has Office written on it." a women who looks like in her thirties came an told me about office.

I quickly made my way because I've already wasted his time by ogling on his huge ass mansion and not being on time. I followed the instructions that were given to me and soon i found myself standing in front of the Office. I cleared my throat and knocked the door after hearing a firm "Come in" i walked in and the study was no exception it was same as the interior of mansion but the wall color was brown with lots of book shelf on the sides and huge comfy looking couch at the side of the door and table and a chair at the front, and then the face i saw took my breath away. It was same man i saw at that party.