𝟑𝟎. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐯

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He laughed as i wormed myself deep into the pillows, then looked up to him grinning,
"What? I'm warm!"
He sighed, then joined me to lay in the warm Gryffindors bed.

"How are you doing Scarley?" He shuffled to be on his side facing me, propping his head up on his elbow.

I smiled, "Oh, i'm good."

He scanned my face for any lies, "Are you sure? Seemed a bit down at the middlies party."

"Oh-"

James interrupted me, then started to rant, "Did it have something to do with Joshua feeling you up at dinner that night? Because if so, i'll go and sort him out. It was way out of line, and i know about your past with people touching you, Jacob Dolohov and all."
I felt a lang in my heart.

🚨Possible TW🚨

Jacob Dolohov

I haven't heard that name in a year or so.

I mean yeah, he stays in the back of my mind from what he did, but...

i try to push that memory as far from my roaming space as possible.

Flashback-

Oh, little 4th year Scarlet had no clue what was gonna happen.
14, drinking at a Slytherin Quidditch party, unable to handle my alcohol.
No worries in the world.

I was stood with Luca, James, Ayla, Teddy, Teddy's girlfriend Victoria Weasley, and Austin Crum, all of us with a drink in hand.

It was my first party i ever drunk at since it was the first party of the year.

It was reaching the end of the night, and i could hardly walk.
That's what 4 fire whiskeys will do to you at the ripe age of 14.

I had stuck with Luca most of the time. He kept an eye on me, knowing that i wouldn't handle my liquor.

We had went to sit down on the forrest green, leather couches. Just the two of us.
"I'm gonna get and get one more drink before we go," Luca peered into my cup to see how much i had left.
He laughed, then slowly got up, "You don't need another."
He kissed my head, then went to scurry off to the drinks table for literally 2 minutes.

Those two minutes felt like hours.

He had just left, when a brunette across the room caught my eye. A smirk played on his lips as he swaggered over to me on the couch.

His eyes darted over my petite body, in a slim fitting, navy blue, short, spaghetti sting dress, "What's a pretty lady like you doing left alone at a big, scary party?"

I felt my cheeks flush from awkwardness and embarrassment.

He sat down beside me, not leaving any space to breathe between us.

His cold hand landed on my knee as he pitched himself beside me sending shivers down my back,
"What brings you here?"
The hand without the red cup in it slid up smooth leg as he stared into my worried grey eyes.

I gulped, "Same reason you are."

He lifted his hand on my leg to shake, "Dolohov, Jacob Dolohov."

I put my hand in his, "Malfoy, Scarlet Malfoy."

As we let go of each other, the hand in mine landed even higher then before, "You in Slytherin?"

I nodded lazily started to feel drowsy.

"Ah, even better. Can i have a look at your drink? It seems to be witched!" He put out a hand which i easily obliged to.