Chapter 36

Rosalind’s POV

I couldn't sleep though, I kept shivering, even thought it was summer I was cold. That's when I felt Daniel roll over and pull my small body next to his and he wrapped his arm securely around me.

"I can't sleep with all you're shivering."

I blushed at the awkward hug I was having with Daniel but as sleep over took me, I was too bothered by the warmth he gave off, on top of the security I felt and the intoxicating sent. I just nestled against him and let sleep take me off to the land of dreams.

****

I woke up to a warm feeling around my body in the freezing morning air. I of course, being selfish, wanted to take all that heat for myself and not share. So I curled up next to it and kept it close. After a few seconds I realised my heat source was moving up and down, that’s odd. 

Oh no its not, I remember now, before I went to sleep... I opened my eyes to confirm my suspicions and God and behold, my heat source was a sleeping Dan. Thank the Lord he is not awake, I would never be able to live this down. So I tried to wiggle my way out of this awkward situation, however this just ended in his arm wrapping more tightly around my small waist. Damn your rather nice muscles...

As if things could not get any worse he started to stir. So doing what any logical human would in my position. I just shut my eyes and tried to control my breathing so that it looked like I was still fast asleep. Now, you people out there who think this is just a cliché that would not work. You are wrong, it is a tested and tried method. Perfect for when your mum comes in and you were supposed to be asleep over an hour ago.

Anyhow, As if by magic I heard Daniel chuckle and say.

"Phew she is still asleep.”

Success!! A smile came to my, oh so sly lips. Suddenly I felt Dan untangle himself from me, then gently place my head on his pillow. Not forgetting to add his blanket over the top, then drape his sleeping bag over me. Hum, maybe he is thoughtful?

"She would never forgive me if I don't do that." He chuckled to himself. Too right I would never forgive you and who talks to themselves? Knowing I could never actually tease him about it, due to the awkwardness, I just rolled over and tried to get the little amount of sleep I could enjoy before the morning call was up and now he was out of the tent.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know is Daniel is shaking me awake.

"I'm Awake, you can stop shaking me now." I groggily said to the beast shaking me.

"Well hurry up, if you’re not up soon, you will miss breakfast!"

"SHIT!"

With that I leaped out of the uncomfortable bed and leapt out of the tent, after slipping on my boots. I ran to the food area, opened the door to find everyone tucking into their choice of food. Everyone turned their heads in my direction. Lilly was smiling but James, decided to send me a scowl.

"You’re late."

"I'm not late, everyone else is simply early." My level of sarcasm even surprises me sometimes. I grabbed two slices of toast and joined the table with Luke and Lilly on.

"Sooo how was your night?" Lilly asked.

I looked down to attempt to hide my blush.

"UM, like every other?" I answered as casually as humanly possible. "What about you?"

They looked at each other.

"Yeah same, as every other." Liars...

As I was enjoying my soggy toast James decided to inform us of today’s antics.

"Well hello cheery campers, today we will be splitting into two groups, so you have more chance at each task. So half of you will be with me at first and the other half with Liz and Mr. Simpson." He pointed to a smiley middle aged women, she was very pretty, with her brown hair falling into a neat bob around her head.

"Hello, I'm Liz and I will be taking half of you, don’t worry, I'm actually very nice." Her smile was large and seemed to reach her eyes.

I like her.

"Anyway, today's activities are zip wiring with me in the forest and tombstoning in the sea with Liz, so if you are by the sea first changed into a wetsuit you have brought or ones we have so you don't freeze. Ok meet here in half an hour. The lists are here." With that he held up a list.

We all slowly wandered toward the paper list.

Joy, can you guess who I'm with? Of course you can. The man hates me. No other explanation. I'm split up from Lilly and you guessed it, I'm with Daniel.

"No changes, be here in 25 minutes.”

With that Lilly and I stopped back over to the cabins, because that's where our things were. Tents were temporary cabins were for life. That's was not supposed to sound like a Tumbler post...

“Well, what actually happened last night then?” I said to Lilly as soon as we were alone.

" Nothing much apart from, imayhaveseenhimtopless and hemighthavekissedmyforhead." She said it so quickly I couldn't understand one bit.

"Slow down. "

"Well... I first opened the tent and saw him topless," I sent her a wink and she blushed, Lilly actually blushed!

"Sorry, carry on. "

"Yeah and just as we were going to sleep he kissed my forehead!"

"Ahhhhhh!" I smiled and clapped jumping up and down.

"That's soo cute!" I knew he liked her. Hehe

"And what about you missy?" She gave me a questioning look.

“Well, um he came out to find me later on, we went into the tent. I was cold so we ended sharing a blanket. “I may have just bent the facts but what she does not know won't kill her.

I dug out some comfortable leggings and top, because there would be a harness involved then put my wetsuit to the top for after lunch.

"Rose, will you zip me up?"

She walked out holding her hair up. So I walked up and zipped her up.

" Sexy. “I winked at her and we laughed as we exited the cabin for a long day...

A/N

Finally update yey!

This chapter is slow I know but with try update with a new chapter tomorrow.

Thank you as always .

Vote or comment!

Bella.  Xx