Chapter 30

Rosalind's POV

I ran to the cabin after being forced to do my 50 press-ups to collect all my things I would need for the night.

I ran into a small cosy cabin to find Lilly singing to herself while collecting her things.

“OH hi Rosalind, you were quick."

"Yeah don't need to waste my sweat on some push ups."

“Well you are one fit person."

"I know right." I winked at her and unzipped my suitcase. What to take? PJ's, I looked down at my regrettable small PJ's. I bloody hope it’s not cold tonight, I had not packed any warm PJ's... and I really did not want to wear my clean jumper to sleep in. I also took my book, sleeping bag and pillow. We would be coming back so I could clean my teeth.

Lilly and I collected our things and walked partially through the forest until we came to the tents. The four other boys were there and so was Mr. Simpson. We went to our tents and I set my things up so I was near the zip of the tent, I’m not going near the wall in case Dan farts and I have to make a quick getaway.

Just after I had put the things all away my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID. It was Dad, what could he want? I answered anyway.

"Hello."

"Hiya Darling. I have some interesting news."

"Go on."

"Your old karate phoned me and asked if you wanted to take part in the nationals again this year."

"You will let me?"

"Sure I will but I have to know so I can let your teacher know."

"Yeah I would really love to, when is it."

"Not for another 2 months but she has to know by this weekend that's all."

"Ah OK, Thanks dad, I would love to."

"Are you having fun there??"

“Yeah its good, the guy in charge is annoying but that's all, it’s really good so far anyway and I'm all safe."

"Good good, well I will let you go get back, have fun love you lots and your mother send her love."

"Send her my love back, OK bye dad talk to you next weekend, and love you."

With that I hung up and walked over to the centre where people were gathering to listen to James talk on.

He talked or some time about survival skill and I half listed not actually taking in what he was saying at all. But the he announced something an I perked up again, something about it being the last activity of the day.

“This task is a simple map reading skill that everyone should know .I will soon hand you and the person you are currently camping with a map of the surrounding area, you will also receive a sheet from Mr.Simpson's with coordinates on and a box next to that, which you have to stamp. It is easy you find the coordinate on the map then go to that location, where there is an individual stamp. Once you have stamped all 10 locations you return to me. You will each have a different starting coordinate, you must complete that one first, and then you may go in any order. There are yellow flags in about a mile radios marking the border of the boundaries, don’t go past these markers, if you get lost blow the whistle you will also soon receive. The first team back get served first at tea today. After 2 hours if you are not back I will sound a Claxon and you must promptly make your way back to this spot. If you really can’t read maps come to me after you receive your map. Make sure you have something comfortable on your feet, you have no idea what the terrain will be like... Any questions? No? Good you may start when the Claxton goes in 5 minutes."

I walked up to James while Dan went to Mr. Simpson. James gave me a funny look but handed me the sheet none the less. Good call, I may have got angry, I thanked him out of politeness and then met up with Dan, Lilly and Luke.

“Good luck Lilly with this guy."I pointed at Luke. " Don't get hurt, see you at tea time"

" She won’t get hurt I'm with her." Luke stated as he casually put his arm around her shoulder.

“That’s what worried me." I sighed, he acted fake hurt.

“Good luck too Rosalind, I know you will be fine but not too fine I want to win the first food." Lilly said competitively.

“Bring it on " I Replied.

We split ways and walked to the other side of the camp. Daniel and I looked at each other than to the large map, we then look back at each other and chanted with a smirk.

"Bring it on!"

A/n

Hello again guys, another update, I'm on fire, not literally, I'm not Natsu. Anyway, thanks again for all the reads the next chapter was fun to write so I hope you will enjoy it when I post it. I really want to post again soon because I'm excited to see your guy’s reaction, so expect an update again soon. Yey!

So as always thanks for reading, voting and commenting. 

Bella xx