Chapter 14

Rosalind’s P.O.V

The bell signalling the way end of the day had rang whoop! I practically ran to my locker avoiding all the legs that stuck out attempting to trip me up. My school is oh so original.

I had not got in to trouble for missing first period to my surprise. I was still wearing Daniel's jumper. It was so warm and fluffy and had his intoxicating smell on it.

I arrived at the locker as Lilly came bounding up smiling. We had arranged at lunch again to meet here. In that time I also explained why I was not in maths with her. She just laughed and gave me a hug.

“Hey Rose! You ready to go shopping!"

“Surrey."

I stepped outside the other way since we were getting a lift from Lilly's driver. Yep. She has a driver. I know. Wow.

We got in giggling.

After about 20 minutes we arrived at the shopping centre (mall)

I was so excited. I ran in clinging to Lilly, the place was 3 stories high filled with all the shop's you could ever need.

“Where do you want to go first?" I asked Lilly.

“How about we go to the top floor and work are way down."

“Sounds great.”

So that's what we did. By the time we got to the bottom I had a whole new wardrobe practically, from pants, to dresses, to tops and trousers. Perks of having rich parents. Having all these clothes did not mean I was going to change what I wore to school. Lilly had too many bags too.

On are way round Lilly and I had appeared to become closer. I honestly loved her, like a sister I never had.

Unfortunately it was dark outside and late when we finished. Lilly had to go straight home according to her parents.

“Bye Lilly, thanks for coming I had a great time!"

“No problem. I knew I had picked well. "

“Picked well for what?"

“My best friend.”

I ran up to her and tackled her into a hug.

I eventually realised her from the hug and waved her off and said by to Dave the driver.

Crap!

Lilly's car was my ride home and I had not brought my bike because of the broken chain. I rang Mum and Dad but their mobiles went straight to voicemail, just my luck.