Chapter 45

Rosalinds POV
Camp was finally ending and to be honestly, I was sad. I had had such a great week, with great people. Everyone I now classed as a friend. The closeness between Lilly, Luke and Daniel had only grown;so that we were now inseparable. For once in my 16 years of existence I felt wanted by people my own age. The things we had done this week would remain with me forever. Sure it was no trip to New York but I bet they didn't zip wire out of trees or dive of cliffs. That was just the start. The archery, obstacle course, paint-balling, orienteering, swimming in the sea at 11 at night with Dan,Luke and Lilly when we were supposed to be asleep. I loved every minute of it and would so do it again in a heartbeat.

So it was now the last night and were were all sat round a big bonfire on the beach. Lilly and luke on my left and Daniel on the same log as me, to the right. James came back with more fire wood and perched next to Pete,Liz,Fred(from the zip wire) and Mr Simpson, who had joined in with some of our activities this week. Sam & Tom at one side of them and Joe & Jake to the other.
"Well happy campers. Looks like our journey is at an end." James started.
" What a week it has been. I have witnessed all of you grow, some still are the same hight." The obvious dig at my 5ft hight annoyed me to no end. I just glared at him. "Thank you all, spending time with us and I hope you enjoyed it! We will set off some fireworks in a bit as a thank you. So for now, Sing some songs and entertain yourself. " He then presented a guitar from behind his back. With that he walked off with Pete and Liz.
"So who's gonna sing first?" Mr Simpson enquired.
Dan and I made eye contact as a mutual understanding. He then got up and brought the guitar back to me. I was slightly nervous, after never singing in front of people. I nodded to Daniel still unsure what he was going to play. Everyone applauded as he started to strum.
Stay with me, baby stay with me,
Tonight don't leave me alone.
Daniel started the song I knew so well. 'Kiss me slowly' by Parachute.
Walk with me come and walk with me to the edge of all we've ever known.
I melted into the sound of his voice and when It got to the chorus I decided to join in.
Well I'm not sure what this is gonna be,
But with my eyes closed all I see,
Is the skyline throught the window
Moon above you and steers below.
We continued in harmony until I let him sing alone again. 
Taste your lips and feel your skin, when the time comes ,
baby don't run just
kiss me slowly.

I took the next verse and again we sang the chorus. We finished the song in unison. My eyes locked on his piercing blue ones. The loud clapping brought me back to reality and I flushed red.
"Wow, you guys are really good!" Mr Simpson said.
" Yeah, and really cute. " Lilly winked at me. 
I was about to make a comeback when a boom went of behing us and the sky lit up a bright red.
We all got up and rushed to the waters edge to get a better veiw of the fire works. Another one went off earning an ooo from the crowd. I felt Daniel slip his arm around my waist and I just lent into his side.
I noticed a bit later Luke and Lilly were gone. Looking round I found them futher away sat on a rock, Lilly was snuggled next to Luke as they watched the display together. Nudging Daniel he also looked and smiled and then Daniel being Daniel ruined the moment of cuteness with one comment.
" He's totally getting laid tonight. "
**
After the display ended we all said goodnight. And were told to be up at 7am tomorrow morning so we can leave early.
Back in the cabin I had called home for,what seemed like a lifetime.  I crawled into the top bunk and Daniel soon followed, as it had been since the first night we had the argument, so I was used to it now.
"G'night everyone. "I mumbled, suddenly exhausted.
"Night hun. "Lilly replied.
"Night. " Luke also mumbled sounding as tired as I.
"Goodnight Princess. " Daniel whispered to me and then kissed my cheek, before turning our the light on a long week.

A/N
Hello there Lovleys. Naw little cuteness in this chapter for you. As you can guess this story is slowly starting to wrap up. Maybe 10 more chapters?
Anyway. Thank you as always for 60k reads!!! Oh my goshhhh!
Please Vote and comment it means writing the story is worth it.
Bella xx