Chapter 20

Daniels POV

Guess whose back in the country- Luke.

Luke's back?
Finally.
Luke's my right hand man, we have known each other for ever and are practically inseparable. He's been away with his family for nearly a month to Africa because his dad's friends were needing help opening a school.
Luke is also rather rich and a player. But he is cheeky, funny and sexy.
Yep basically my Brother.
I need to see him today or otherwise I will go mad with the families around me.
I went downstairs to find food and Rosalind, preferably in that order.
I made my way to the kitchen to be hit by a whiff of food. Rosa was toasting some bread whilst singing along to the radio. I made a notice and she spun her head round, in the process knocking her tea over and all on her.
“Shit! Hot! Hot! Hot!"
She ran to the sink and poured cold water over her red leg.
I couldn't help it, I laughed. Her faced was red and screwed up in pain. She shot me a cold glance.
" You think it's funny?"
" Yep. It's actually hilarious. “I say gasping for air.
Next thing I know, Nerdy is running at me. Before I could block her attack, I get smacked across the cheek and I'm knocked of my feet.
I open my eye and my nose is pressed against the floor with my arms pinned behind me.
" Think its funny still?"
" Nope. “I say suppressing the rising smirk.
She let go of me, stood up and offered me her hand.
Payback time.
I took her hand and yanked her over until she tripped.
She flared her nostrils at me causing me to laugh at her even more.
“Let’s take this to the gym.” It was a threat. Her voice was icy. No breakfast for me yet then...
I followed Rose downstairs determined to beat her. She took her stance on the mat, I copied.
I have never done martial arts but I have been involved in way too many fights. I should be able to land a hit. I don't intend on hurting her. Just shut her up.
“The loser is the one on the floor first and is made to wash up after breakfast."
I nodded and agreed to her conditions. She declared to start.
I threw a punch at her face. She easily dodged and stood straight again. I attempted to punch her but she grabbed my hand and turned it around so it was pinned to my back.
“Don’t go for such an obvious move. If I can predict your moves I know how to beat you. “Rosalind spoke and got off my arm.
Suddenly, her leg came up and kicked me in the side. I stumbled back to try and regain my balance. I picked up a wooden pole from the side of the mat. It's not cheating. She said do something uncredited.
I heard her huff as I swung it at her. I almost reached her but Rose ducked just in time. I aimed for her feet, she simply jumped over the stick. She moved behind me and grabbed the pole from behind me ripping it from my grip and hit me in the legs with it, causing me to wobble. She finally kicked my side and I fell over.
Pinned down. I had lost again. Rose's laugh filled the room as she got off me.
" Better than last time, you had a stick but not too bad."
" Gee thanks. “I rolled my eyes and stood up. Know it all.

****

I really hate washing up. You know. Especially when you're cleaning a plate and food touches you hand.
Rose sat at the table with a really smug face. Ugh.
Soon after, the parents walked through the door. They look awful. Oh how funny. I could see the hangover written all over their faces.
“What are you kids doing today?” My mum asked.
“I don't know about Rosalind but Luke is back, so I will meet him.”
Rose looked confused.
" Not Luke Smith?"
" Yep. "
" He's a dick."
" Language." Her Mother scolded.
“You can meet him if Rosalind goes with you." Dad suggested.
“Hum, Why? She's not a child. "
" She? Who's She? The cat's mother?" Rose said offended.
“Rose is responsible so I want her to stop you doing anything stupid, it’s ok Rose, and Lilly can come too." Sarah said.
“Do I not get a say?" Rosalind asked.
“Apparently not.” I spoke sarcastically.
The parents dismissed us. Guess I'm stuck with the cute nerd a little longer.

A/N

Better late than never :)
already written next chapter will update soon.
Like or comment. :D,