Chapter 42

Rosalind's Pov

Jake and I were at on the start line, with all our equipment, ready to go. I was sort of glad, in a way, to be put with Jake because we didn't exactly get off at a good start; yet second chances are always something I have believed in.

As I looked at the help sheet, I soon realized that the clues we had been given to find were vague to say the least. For example: 'You can find me near the shore line' Well who ever came up with that clue is clearly a genus...

The starting horn went so we ran off to find these stupid clues. I decided to make a B line to the shore first, well that's what the clue said, and so I did.

"Why the shore Rose?" Jake asked.

"That's what the clue said?"

"But there were easier clues that everyone else went to."

"So this will be quiet." I answerd quickly

He sighed but began looking anyway, with an odd smile on his face.

*****

After about an hour or so, we had found all the clues. However impossible. Yet, we were not the first that was Tom's group but we were not the last group like Daniels. HA! As he returned I laughed at his face because I beat the twit. (Not that I'm competitive or anything. I did actually had a really good time looking for the clues. Jake and I got along well, not like the first time and we worked together efficiently, so I was actually sad when Liz told us it was time to go to sleep...

I was no walking back to the cabin with Lilly discussing the day's activities; Zip wiring and tomb stoning.

"I had a great time today, I did so, much stuff I never thought I could do!" Lilly sang happily.

"I agree, but it would have been nice to have been together for a small time."

"Yeah but at least I had Luke and you had Dan."

She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Shut up Lilly, you and I both know that snot going to happen." I looked toward the ground as my cheeks flushed a deep red. Lilly arms grabbed me and pulled me not the cabin.

"Keep telling yourself that." Her gleeful voice filled the wooden room, followed by Luke and Daniel who came charging after us

Dan had run up to my bunk and sat on it with a smug face. That's my bunk. So don't get comfortable Badboy. I swung myself onto the bed on top of him, in an attempt to stop him stealing my bed. I attempted to grab his top but my hand slipped. And fell down so I was lying next to him on the bed. Oops. He smiled. I just reached to punch him. For some reasons I was too slow. He grabbed my wrist and held my hand down. I struggled to get free but he wouldn't let go. Well this is kinky...

"Let me go to sleep Dan and go underneath to that bunk."

"This is my bed though."

"Isn't."

"Is"

"Isn't."

At this Lilly stopped laughing next to Luke.

"You're both too stubborn. Just seems you will have to sleep next to each other, well that would seem sensible. It's not like you weren't together last night." You could hear the aggressiveness laced in her voice.

I looked him and sighed. Luke and Lilly couldn't say anything, they were the same situation on the opposite bunk, arguing about their own sleeping arrangements.

So now, Dan and I were under the duvet trying to sleep. It was hard to focus on sleep due to the fact all I could think about was his intoxicating smell, I wanted more and not in a weird way. So I slowly rolled over to face him.

It was rather intimate now thinking about it. Our faces were close, noses almost touching. Then Dan reached forward.

" Goodnight rose. " he kissed my forehead. The gesture was small but well received . Making me smile from ear to ear.

" Haha, night Daniel. "

So once again I was sleeping next to Mr badass, who is actually a softy and who smells a nice....

Dan's pov.

I was in Rose's bed to just annoy her. When she decided to be stubborn and stay in the bed I was happy to be honest, It just felt nice just being near her. Just as I was about to sleep, Rose rolled over so she was facing me.

Damn, I was struggling to keep my concentration off her perfect pink lips. So instead, I switched my attention and I looked at her captivating eyes instead.

" Goodnight Rose. " I said in a sleepy voice And then, uncharacteristically, I kissed the top of her head to say sleep well, she just smiled and laughed.

" Night Daniel. "

Like that. She was gone off to the land of sleep. I smiled. In her sleep She snuggled close to me and grabbed my shirt, burring her face into it and relaxing there. So I pulled the cover over her, and then fixed my arm securely round her small body and smiled as I let myself become a victim of sleep.

A/N

Ok guys an apology is in order, I'm so so sorry for not updating soon. I have my GCSEs atm (22 to be exact) that start this week so i have spent all my time trying to revise for them but i had to get this chapter out before they started because updates will be slow for a but until June when I'm done and then intend on finishing the story and possibly writing something new?

Anyway, thanks you so much for 32k reads, yes you read that right 32k reads. AHHHHHHHH! so much love for you guys.

thanks for all your support and votes, its greatly appreciated.

Bella xx