Chapter 46

Rosalind's POV
We arrived back from camp to school at about 4pm and I have never been so happy to be at school. That journey was actually painful; Joe was sick, the bus broke down we had to get another that was half the size. You try being squashed between Daniel and Luke for hours...When we eventually got back Dad was there to pick me up. He had a smile on his face as I skipped up to him and gave him a hug after collecting all my bags.

Once all our belongings were off the bus, I said bye to everyone and thanked them all for a great time and headed home with Dad.
I got home and found Mum in the kitchen singing along to Michael Bublé. I joined in suddenly causing her to jump and turn round with a frying pan in hand, ready for the kill.
"Nice to see you too." I joked.
"God! Rose, don't ever scare me like that again! "She smiled and gave me a hug. "It's been quite without you around."
"I hope that's not a good thing?"
"At times. Now shoo upstairs and sort your clothes out, oh, don't forget to shower hunny, you smell like you've never heard of soap. "
" Gee, thanks mum... Glad to know you've missed me" I replied sarcastically.
I trudged upstairs to my room, relieved to see it as clean as it was left.
***
I swear, nothing beats a warm shower, onesie and books. It was Sunday night before school tomorrow and I was not looking forward to it. I hadn't done much this weekend; I was so tired from the week before. I had done basically nothing, Lilly rang and I texted Daniel a couple times and read. I had trained with Dad for a couple of hours earlier until I couldn't move anymore. So now I'm sat in bed dreading tomorrow. I was just not looking forward to the chaos, the early rise out of bed and the fact I still ached from last week's fun.

Well, just have to see what happens tomorrow.
**
I swear alarm clocks are the work of Satan. Eventually I got up and dresses once again into nerdy attire. It was weird to be wearing the thick rimmed glasses again and the baggy jumper. Last week everyone wore old clothing and I had told people I had forgotten my glasses so no one assumed I was any less nerdy but going back to it just doesn't seem right...
After eating a bite of toast, I ran out of the door and jumped onto my bike, mum had it fixed while I was away, so I could sprint to school.
Once I had arrived in hell, I chained up my bike and walked in. The place was alive with people buzzing about all the 'amazing' things they had done this week. Everyone was so busy discussing things. Not once did I get tripped on my way to the locker. I had picked out my book for English class and shut the locker. That ladies and gentlemen is where my luck ran out.
"Well, look what the cat dragged in."
" Yeah, you. " I spat back to Shannon.
" Who said you could speak to me. "
"No one..." I mumbled back, unable to speak up again. Come on Rose! Get over your supposed shyness!
"That's was I thought. God. My eyes hurt your so ugly. "
" I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was a mirror. " I said a little too loud.

Plastic was about to say something when she was abruptly cut off.

"You ok Rose?" It was Luke. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.
"I'm good thanks. How was your weeke-"
I was cut off by Shannon's coughing.
She lent up against the lockers her arms folded under her boobs to make them look bigger. I tried not to snigger at her effort to look more sluttish.
"Hello Luke, I haven't seen you for a long time. " She purred.
"I wasn't talking to a cow, so piss off. " Luke said in a gruff way. Wooo! Bitch point - 0, Luke point = 1
Before she could turn away Lilly bounded down the hall, waved at me and hugged Luke.
"Hey you two, how have you been?"
"Good thanks. " We said in unison.

"Oh girls we should leave before we catch the loser disease." Shannon scoffed.

" Yes please go." Lilly spat back. Then she put her arm around Luke and I and strutted her stuff toward our class. Physics, Lord help me.

A/N

IMMMM ALIVE!

Hello my lovelies. SOO sorry for the long wait, I may have forgotten about this book. But no more, I'm back. I know this chapter is short but I wanted to get something up today, so here it is I have also realized looking back over this book, it needs some seriously heavy editing. So I will be doing that in the near future + I know there will be mistakes in this chapter but will correct them soon, as I said, just wanted to get this out.

I just want to thank you guys for 142k Reads!! That's unreal guys. So thank you for sticking with me, for 2 years, yes, 2 years!! Omg, its been that long? and hello to any new readers!! 

Do let me know if you want me to continue or enjoyed, with a comment or vote, Love hearing from you. 

Much love,

Bella!! xxxxx