Special Chapter!

Sooo this is two chapters sent to me by you. Hope you enjoy them and thank youuu X

By Rankor attack.
The Day Where Mud Gets In My Bra
That morning, I woke to the glow of the just-rising sun, and the sound of dripping above me. It must have rained during the night, and it made the tent so cold that I started shivering even though I was huddled in my sleeping bag. As I sat up, I felt the weight of Daniel's arm slide off of me and turned to see his face hidden by a blanket. I giggled quietly as I remembered when I decided to defile his face with a rather well-drawn (if I may say so myself) dick. He let out a small breath and I stopped giggling, making sure not to wake him. I was about to unzip my sleeping bag when I felt his arm slide back over my waist and pin me to the floor- Daniel had rolled over in his sleep and was now half-hugging me, his chin nudging my shoulder. I opened my mouth to protest then decided I deserved a lie in, and, after all, the warmth of his body made me stop shivering. Might as well warm up a bit more.
Half an hour later, when the sun had risen a bit more, I thought it was an acceptable time to actually get up. Shifting away from Daniel, I quickly dress into warmer clothes in my sleeping bag then head outside to the centre of the camp to see who else would be awake. Outside, the campfire had melted into a mush of mud and ash. One of the guys was prodding it with a stick, swirling round the debris, and then occasionally flicking it towards his friends and spraying them with flecks of the gunk. I shook my head at them. So immature. I felt Daniel's hand on my arm dragging me towards Lily and Luke who were stood beside their dilapidated, dripping tent. Lily was shivering despite Luke's casual arm round her shoulders and I could see that she was wearing one of Luke's tops underneath her towel.
"What happened?" I rushed towards her in concern.
"T-tent leaked," She stammered, "Got soaked." Luke shifted beside her as Daniel sauntered up behind me. I could sense that he was about to speak when James called everyone back round the dismal excuse for a campfire.
"Okay guys, because of the weather we've had to change a few plans around. We're not going to be able to go caving because the rain has caused the water to rise to an unsafe level underground." I groaned internally. James gave me a smirk as if to say 'Ha! Sucks to be you!' Caving would have been a really fun experience.
"Instead, we're going to have a mud tournament!" A what? You've got to be joking.
"We're going to be having a football match in the field at the edge of the woods for anyone who is interested, there will be a mud slide set up and also a blind obstacle course. Make sure to wear old clothes because by the end of today you are going to be coated in mud!" Coated in mud? No thanks. I know some people pay to get mud facials but this doesn't have quite the same appeal. Some of the lads who were into football started slapping each other on the backs and deciding what positions to play, a few of the girls looked a little disgusted that the element of mud had been added into the equation, but me, along with Joe, Lily and a few others were more in shock than anything else. Today was going to be an interesting one. Before I could turn to roll my eyes at Lily however, Daniel had turned to me with a devilish smirk.
"Oh I am so going to beat the obstacle course before you."
"Pfft, I'd like to see you try." I retorted. Daniel might be fast, but on mud? He has no chance. I turned away from him to see Liz placing cones around an exceptionally squelchy area behind the tents on the opposite side of the campsite, and Mr Simpson was pulling a hose out from the depths of the shed. I groaned again, this time out loud. This trip has been really fun, but I was so not ready to be wet and cold and dirty.
***

Love it soo much! Thank you xxx

Next!!

Rosalind POV

I woke up early today I stretched and yawned, today was the last day of camp. We've done some crazy things but it was fun. I wonder what we'll be doing for the last day. Dan was still asleep so I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finished brushing I got changed and walked around looking at the lake and forest and listened to the birds chirping. *Grumble* Apparently I'm hungry so I went back to the tent to wake up Dan.