xxv.

from: noreply@.tenstar.com

to: jungnari58@.wowemails.com

subject: 10 Star: Auditions

if you are receiving this email, it means your application for an audition has been accepted!

please come to the address listed in one week at 9am sharp, where you will be given a number. please wait until your number is called and then you may start the audition.

best of luck to everyone!

~

you finished reading the email aloud to jin-ae, who nodded thoughtfully. "well, guess you know what that means. learning the last part of the dance, and then making sure you can sing at the same time." she'd become a lot more cheerful in the last few days, probably a side effect of having a boyfriend now.

"how about after i've finished taking care of the shop for the day? since, you know, you still have to go to school." you said.

she groaned as she got up from the table and took your plates to the sink. "i hoped you'd forgotten about that."

you chuckled, heading downstairs to start the day. "at least you get to see min-hyuk. i get to see a bunch of walls and occasionally customers.

"true," jin-ae said, waving at you as she left.

~

you yawned slightly, resting your head on the counter as you listened to Wanna One's Energetic from the radio. you had nothing to do, so you ended up on your phone, scrolling through news articles. there were articles about practically anything, but the only ones that really caught your attention were the entertainment ones.

there were a couple on BTS and EXO's upcoming comebacks, an alarming amount of articles on idols and actors dating, and just a few ones that were polls. you sighed, seeing nothing interesting, and shut your phone. you checked the clock. still a while before jin-ae would be home, presumably with min-hyuk.

you slumped over to the pianos, deciding to practice. but just as your fingers struck the first chord, your phone made a loud ding from inside your pocket. you sighed heavily before fishing it out, only to have your face explode in a grin as you saw who it was.

~

suga:

hey

nari:

heyoo

suga:

i'm boredd

nari:

honestly me but

don't you have a comeback you should be preparing for??

suga:

yeah but most of the others are doing their individual shoots for the mv

so me and hoseok are on a break

bored out of our minds

nari:

fair enough

nobody's come around all afternoon and i'm lonely lol

suga: