xxii.

as suga opened the door for the two of you, your heart leapt into your throat. his hair was slightly messy from earlier when taehyung had thrown a pillow at him, and you had to admit, it was a good look on him. but, what look wasn't? whilst you were mentally composing yourself, jin-ae ran straight into their house, going over to high-five jimin.

you sighed at her before grinning at suga, making his heart skip a beat, and following her into the house. you'd only had a small window of time to change because jin-ae was practically waiting on the doorstep for you, so you basically had to put on the first thing you found. which, in this case, happened to be a long sleeve white shirt, a short skirt, and your trusty leather jacket.

as you soon as you walked in, hoseok jumped up from the couch and went over to hug you, but you gave him a warning look. he quickly redirected course to jin-ae, who happily accepted his hug. meanwhile, jungkook was vaulting over the couch and sprinting to the microwave, readying three bags of popcorn. you had no idea if he was going to try and put them in at the same time, and a part of you thought it wasn't the best idea to ask.

"what movie were we gonna watch?" jin-ae asked, already taking suga's place on the couch. suga scowled at her from behind you and she merely grinned back as hoseok hopped back onto the couch next to her, taking the last place on the couch. as the microwave went off, jin pulled the first bag out while jungkook ran upstairs to grab the beanbags the younger members had.

hoseok cleared his throat. "well, i said train to busan but jin-hyung sai-"

"no." jin scowled, putting the second bag of popcorn into the microwave in jungkook's absence.

"what's train to busan?" you and jin-ae said in sync. your apartment didn't even have heating, let alone a television, which meant no watching news, dramas, movies, or anything. the only news you got was from your phones.

jimin and hoseok gasped at you two, and jungkook, who had come running down the stairs quick enough to hear, joined in the gasping before dropping the beanbags in front of the couch. jimin stood up from his spot on hoseok's feet, looking back at jin with puppy dog eyes. "jin-hyung, we have to watch it now."

jin gave a dejected sigh, putting the last bag of popcorn in the microwave. "you know what? fine. bring every box of tissues in this house here. we're gonna need them."

you looked at jin-ae, slightly worried. what kind of movie was this?  judging by jin's reaction, it was a massive cry fest. and you were soon to find out, that was in fact, very true.

you flopped down onto a beanbag by the edge of the couch. after struggling for a good five minutes on finding a good position, you practically kicked it away. suga, who had sat next to you on another beanbag, watched you with amusement as you sighed heavily, lying on your stomach with your head propped up towards the television. the tiles were quite cold, but if you used your jacket as a bundled up pillow, it wasn't that bad.

soon, jin came around with two of the three bowls of popcorn. he placed one of them between you and suga with a snicker before giving the other one to hoseok, who was in the middle of the couch (more or less). jin then grabbed your discarded beanbag and dragged it to the other side of the couch so he could share his popcorn with the others.

you grabbed a handful of popcorn as jimin grabbed the remote, scrolling through several menus before getting to the movie he wanted. you tilted your head curiously at the movie description. a zombie movie...? how sad can a zombie movie be? you shrugged, relaxing back to enjoy the movie.

~

"that was not okay! it was not okay the first time, and it still isn't okay the second time!" jin shouted at the screen as the credits rolled. tears were streaming down his face. in fact, pretty much everyone was crying. even you. you weren't really much of a crier when it came to sad movies, but holy. that was quite possibly one of the saddest things you've seen. you reached over for the tissue box that had been placed between you and suga and blew your nose.

to your surprise, suga also yanked the box of tissues towards him. he didn't really strike you as a crier. "sis..." jin-ae whined beside you, also through tears. you pulled her closely into a hug and you sobbed together. the two of you were almost toppled over as a sobbing jimin joined the group hug.

it took a good ten minutes for you all to stop crying. by the time the mourning period was over, you all had red puffy eyes, and jungkook and jimin had fallen asleep on the floor, curled next to taehyung. jin was still mumbling under his breath about how "not okay" the movie was as he cleaned up. jin-ae was rocking back and forth under the kitchen counter and you were half tempted to join her. namjoon had apparently fallen asleep as well, but you didn't notice until hoseok poked his cheek. needless to say, he didn't wake up. 

hoseok shrugged. "do you two just wanna stay the night? it's late and it would be a hassle to try and get home this late." his tone was surprisingly soft compared to how loud he usually was. he must be letting them sleep. you took a glance at jin-ae who had fallen over slightly in her rocking and was now very close to falling sleep.

you nodded at hoseok. "do you have a blanket you could give jin-ae? she might catch a cold sleeping on the tiles like that."

he nodded back before hopping up, dodging several of the sleeping members. you yawned silently to yourself before lying down, curling into a ball under your jacket. not the most comfortable bed, but you've had worse. you were so tired that you didn't notice suga, who had fallen asleep on the floor as well, roll over towards you. and neither did the members. at least, at the time.