lii.

"the happy couple finally reunites~!" hoseok shouted, running down the stairs to where everyone was, including you and jin-ae, who'd just been greeted at the door by suga. you shook your head, smiling. it sure was nice to see them again. almost like the calm before the storm. or in your case, after the storm.

as hoseok barreled into you for a hug though, you thought that maybe the boys were the storm instead.

"what, i don't get a hug as well?" jin-ae said, mock pouting from beside you. as if on cue, jungkook smacked into her, hugging her tightly. you and yoongi chuckled at her as hoseok let go with a grin before running off into the kitchen, presumably where jin was making food considering the smell wafting in from there, although your attention was quickly drawn from hoseok to the arm slowly creeping around your waist.

your ears tinged red, and you hoped no one noticed, but from the small snicker behind you, suga did notice. "shut up, you." you said, twisting around in his arms to slap him across the shoulder, which only resulted in him laughing harder.

"oh, get a room you two." namjoon said, shaking his head but with a small smile. "are we going to just stand in the doorway or are we going to get some food and watch a movie?"

"ooooh, what movie?" jin-ae asked after she'd somehow managed to get away from jungkook.

jin suddenly poked his head out of the kitchen. "i don't know, but you're in luck because we ordered in food and it arrived a few minutes before you two, so it's still hot!" you instantly perked up at the mention of food. suga murmured something in your ear about getting you a plate and disappeared into the kitchen with jin.

moving over to the couch, jimin grabbed the remote before taking a seat to scroll through a movie service. "well, there's lots of things we could watch, but not really anything entertaining. unless we want to watch a horrible drama and make fun of it the whole time?"

you took the seat on the couch next to jimin as suga reappeared, carrying two steaming plates of takeout to sit next to you. "we could watch something actually interesting. i'm sure there's a good blockbuster movie on there."

jimin shrugged as the other boys settled into spots on the floor or on cushions or beanbags. completely ignoring suga's idea, he scrolled through until he found a particularly excruciating sounding drama and selecting it.

~

more than a few episodes later, you were curled up against suga like a little cat, almost falling asleep as the argument took place around the two of you.

"but that's just bullshit! the main girl should have known that was him! like, how could you not? it's not like he's some fricking shapeshifter. he looks literally exactly the same." jin-ae protested.

"okay, sure, but maybe it was kind of like a benefit of the doubt thing." taehyung said, sitting up in his beanbag to face jin-ae. "maybe she knew it was him deep down, but really didn't want to admit it to herself, y'know?"

jin-ae snorted. "just sounds like poor writing to me."

"whatever it is, i'm tired." you said, sitting up to stretch. "are we staying here, or are we going?"

"... we've got a spare room under the stairs that jin-ae can use. i take it you can bunk with yoongi?" jimin said, jabbing a thumb down the hall towards the stairs.

"cool beans. goodnight, guys." you walked over to the stairs, barely stifling a yawn as you dully heard suga say something about going to bed too. then suddenly it hit you. there was only one bed in his room. yes, you'd technically slept with him before, but he was drunk then, and yes, the two of you were going out, but he still might not want you there... right?

you kept stressing all the way down the hall before opening yoongi's door. his room looked just the same as it had before, but there were a few more loose bits of paper around. you bent down to pick one up and saw that it was sheet music that looked slightly familiar. you heard the door close behind you, so you turned around. "so, what are these for?"

yoongi turned his attention away from his wardrobe to where you were before walking over. he took it from you and as he read through it, he seemed to recognize it as his cheeks turned a small shade of pink, barely visible from the moonlight streaming in from the window. "nothing." he quickly covered up, reaching over to put the stray sheet back on top of the piano.

suddenly, it clicked where you'd seen those notes before. you wrote them. "are you... transcribing one of my songs?" it wasn't the one you'd performed for the semi-finals, so how...?

he swallowed before rubbing the back of his neck subconsciously. "i found one of your busking performances particularly nice, so i videoed it to transcribe for myself later."

"you could have just asked, you know." you stood up, closing the distance between you both with a small kiss. where that bravery came from, you didn't know. but it was welcomed. "i have them written down."

yoongi laughed slightly, taking off his hoodie as he talked. "well, i didn't really want to, i guess. a bit embarrassed."

you smiled, taking off your own jacket. you swallowed slightly, hesitant. come on, courage. now is not the time to leave. "do... do you mind if i borrow one of your shirts? i don't really want to sleep in this..." you could feel the heat rising to your cheeks. wherever that confidence went, it just flew away.

he blinked at you for a second before tossing a sly grin and a shirt your way. you made a small noise of joy before quickly changing into it and then promptly crawling into bed and burying yourself in the blankets. yoongi laughed at you as he took quick strides over to the bed before crawling in next to you. he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer before pushing your hair away from your neck to plant a small kiss there, sending a shiver down your spine.

"goodnight." he mumbled sleepily against your skin.

"... goodnight."