xxxvi.

"hello, is this the residence of jung nari?"

"uh, yes it is. may i ask who's calling?" you replied. the phone had rung in the middle of the day, while you were with some customers, who were now talking amongst themselves near the pianos.

you heard a noise on the other line that sounded halfway between a tongue click and a clearing of a throat. "this is go jinhee, the receptionist at Stardust Productions. i've called to tell nari about the second performance on mr. sagong's behalf. may i speak to her?"

"you are speaking to her," you chuckled a bit.

"ah, good. mr. sagong would like to inform you that the second performance will be filmed in a week's time and that all of the contestants have free access to the practice rooms here; just come in any time and ask me at the desk and i'll direct you to them."

"thank you. i'll keep it in mind." you noticed the customers giving you side glances and wished jinhee would hurry up and finish talking before they left.

"i apologize for being haste, but i have to go tell the other contestants. have a nice day!"

"you too!" you said back before putting the phone down to help the customers. within a few minutes, they'd paid and left and you were once again left alone.

~

seven mutual idiots

minjae:

yooo did you guys get the call about next week too?

nari:

yup

jinju:

yep. what song are you guys gonna do?

donghyeon:

i was thinking Taemin's Day and Night

hbu?

jinju:

idk

nari:

idk either ^^;;

minjae:

i'm clueless too

donghyeon:

wow guys so organized ;;;

youngil:

i was gonna do another Samuel song ^^

minjae:

yeah i can see that

nari:

i'm actually kinda clueless when it comes to songs

some help would be appreciated

kwan:

i can totally see you rocking a Girl's Day song

minjae:

aaaand that doesn't sound perverted at all