𝟐𝟗. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩

En başından başla

Luca looked down to his silver watch from Italy, "You ladies are fashionably late." 

I tore my eyes away from the ceiling, "That's the point."

He scoffed, then nodded the way Asher, Ivy, and Ayla went.
We followed their lead to the drinks table, and all grabbed a cup of
non-alcoholic punch.

Emerson took one swing, then rolled his eyes, "Knew this would come in handy."
He opened his tux jacket, and pulled out a metal flask.
He popped it open, then poured some of the liquid in his drink.

"What's that?" Lili asked stepping closer to the sandy haired boy.

H rolled his eyes, "Fairy juice. What do you think?"

"Give me." She snatched it out of his hands, and tilted the flask towards her cup.

Emerson jumped towards her, "Aye! That has to last the whole night!"

Lili batted her eye lashes, and gently passed his back the flask before swishing her drink around, "You know you love me." She winked, then took a swing if her new found drink.

Blood rushed to Emerson's face, and he stepped back slowly.

As the night went on, conversations went forth. Emerson had gone back up to dorm to refill his vodka which very quickly vanished, then came back down to ration out the special drink.

The music had slowed down compared to the up beat music used earlier.

A few couples were slow dancing in the middle of the room.
Arms around necks and waists.

Luca smirked, and strutted confidently towards Ayla. He reached out is hand to hers,
"May i have this dance?"

She pricked up a brow, and scanned him up and down,
"In your dreams Zucchini."

He pouted but kept his hand out,
"Oh come on Nott, you know you want to..."

"Go wank it off."

"Get up Nott."

Ayla gulped in anger as her face flushed pink, "Was that an order?"

Luca's tongue rolled against his cheek as his smirk grew, "Was that a kink?"

The pink on Ayla's cheeks turned bright red, then she stood up, and took his hand.
They strode to floor, then slowly swayed to the rhythm.

"I'm gonna try and get a hot Ravenclaw." Emerson winked, and went on his merry way to a group of 4th year girls.

Lili smiled, and shook her head, "Ivy, wanna go and find the other girls? Surely someone has gone off crying because they got rejected."

Asher stepped forward and started smirking, "Actually, i'm gonna have to steal her from you."

Ivy huffed, and tilted her head at my cocky brother, "You are, are you?"

"Yes. Yes i am." He grabbed onto her arm, and pulled her up off of the white chair, dragging her towards Ayla and Luca.

"Right. That leaves me to go to and find some drama. Love you both." Lili blew up both a kiss, then clicked her heels towards the group of 4th year girls crowding another sobbing chick.