October 2018 - London -part 2 *

*⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️*

Jungkook's POV

Opening my eyes, I feel a wave of exhaustion like never before. I think the past few days are finally catching up to me. Today is our show at London's O2 Arena, and I'm super excited. I plan to introduce my Dad and Catherine tonight after the show. I know his view of her is tainted because of what he saw yesterday, but I hope to change his opinion.

I hear her soft sigh and I check on her. Getting closer to her, I see her lips are parted and her skin is flushed. I know that she is turned on by the way she is breathing. I'd love to be inside her head right now. What is she seeing? What is she imagining?

She moans quietly, and I feel my dick get hard instantly. I watch as her hands move over her beautiful body as if they are possessed. She grips her breasts and throws her head back definitely feeling good. One of her tiny hands slides down to her womanhood, and she glides her fingers through her folds.

I shouldn't watch, but I'm completely mesmerized. I grip my own erection and start pumping it slowly watching her pleasure herself. Biting my lip to not moan out loud and interrupt her. She begins to rub her clit in a slow circular motion. She lets out a whine and I want to be the one causing that noise. She pinches her erect nipples and rubs her small bundle of nerves faster.

Seeing her like this is incredible. She's moaning and writhing in pleasure. I pump my cock faster to keep up with her. I can tell she's getting close to an orgasm because she's trembling. I suddenly don't want her to get there... Not without my help.

She moans my name loudly, and I reach out to take her hand away from her cunt. Her eyes fly open in confusion. I move quickly and hover over her, connecting our foreheads. Smiling down at her I take her fingers that were just rubbing her clit and put them in my mouth.

When I've sucked then clean, I intertwine our fingers and keep our hands above her head. Using my legs I push her knees apart and position myself at her entrance. I see her need as she lifts her hips towards me. I push forward slowly until I'm buried deep inside of her, our eyes connected the whole time. I hiss as her walls grip me, and I start to move.

As I thrust into her she meets every one with her own. She's needy for release, and I want to give her anything she needs. Pumping into her fast and hard I feel my heart racing. We don't ever break eye contact. I've never been so intimate with someone before. So connected... I want to drive into her as hard as I can, but I'm still afraid to hurt her, so I hold back.

She moans out my name and I know she's close. I release her hands to put one in her hair. I fondle her breasts with my other hand. Her little hands go to my hair and she pulls me to her lips. Kissing me hungrily, and swirling her hips, she makes me groan. I keep my pace and we are panting into each others mouth.

I slow down a little to drive my cock deeper, hitting her cervix and making her squeal. I watch her eyes glaze over, feel her clench on my dick, and feel her legs trembling. I moan her name and pull her head back by her hair. I start licking and sucking on her neck right below her ear and her body reacts.

I feel her breathing hitch and she cums hard screaming my name. Fuck! That's so sexy. I'm not done though... I pull out and flip her onto her fours. I love taking her from behind. Seeing her ass as my hips thrust into her, and the way she grips the sheets...