May 22, 2017 - part 2 *

Catherine's POV

I went back to my room after escaping from any awkward interactions with BTS, especially Jungkook. I sat on my balcony and smoked a cigarette. I couldn't stop thinking about everything. Was it really all in my head when Jungkook looked at me? I looked back at the pictures of him from the airport and the elevator. The only answer is NO... It wasn't in my head. But what happened? Now when he looks at me he seems mad. My brain hurts, along with my heart.

I get up and decide to take a shower and organize my stuff to make packing easier. I let the hot water loosen my tense muscles, and clear my head. I'm leaving tomorrow, and then I'll probably never see Jungkook again, so it's time to just move on. He may have been attracted to me at first, but clearly he's over it, so I will be too.

*⚠️ Mature content⚠️*

I start thinking about Hoseok. The way he kissed me gave me tingles. He's attractive, sweet, and caring. He is sexy in his own way too. With a picture of him in my head, I grab the massaging shower head and sit on the bench. I spread my legs and aim the pulsating stream at my folds. I gasp and continue moving the shower head around, teasing myself. Fondling my breast with my free hand, I lean back onto the wall. I can feel my orgasm building, and I moan out loud. I move my hand to my heat and plunge 2 fingers inside. I continue moving them in and out, whining at the combination of my fingers and the massaging water. I lay back onto the bench fully and buck my hips to meet the shower spray. I picture Hoseok kissing me and then the picture changes. Jungkook gripping my hips and pulling me towards him... Jungkook's fingers inside me... Jungkook's bulge pressed against my back... Jungkook looking into my soul... Jungkook... Jungkook... Jungkook... I whimper and moan his name and release all over my fingers.

*Mature content end*

I sit in the shower for a while longer calming my racing heart and mind. When my breathing had returned to normal, and my heart has stopped pounding, I step out and put on the robe. I go back to the terrace and enjoy the view and clear my mind. I'll be meeting Ashley (Halsey) for lunch in an hour so I get up and head inside and get dressed. I know she is leaving tonight instead of flying with me tomorrow. She had something come up with her label, so she had to change her plans. I'm a little sad about it, but feel nothing but thankful to her for the whole trip.

Halsey's POV

Catherine and I are sitting down to lunch and I notice she seems quite tired. I ask her if she stayed really late at the party. She tells me that Hoseok had walked her to her room about an hour after Rich and I left. I see her face blush a little and she casts her eyes down. I know something happened, so I ask "Tell me... Did he make a move?"

Her blush deepens, but she says he kissed her good night. She seems genuinely happy about that. She talks about breakfast, but gets quiet when I ask if it was just him, or were the other members there. She says it was just the two of them, but the others came when she was leaving. I know there is something she's not saying. I have scheduled a call with Namjoon to talk about a collaboration, so maybe I can get some info from him.

She gets a text and I see the smile. I ask about it. She said it is Hoseok asking her to have a dinner date. She's smiling, but I see conflict in her eyes. I tell her that she should do it. He clearly likes her, and it's her last night, so she should enjoy. She nods and sends him a text inviting him to her room for a quiet dinner, where they don't have to struggle to talk over others.

We end our meal, and I'm struggling to say goodbye. I really care about this girl. We make promises to keep in contact, and get together when I'm close to her on tour. I promise her lifetime backstage passes to any show of mine and she lights up like the sun. I bring her in to a tight hug and whisper "No matter what life gives you, don't forget you're worth it. You're beautiful, kind, and funny. Fight for things you want that are worth it. And love hard with no regrets." Pulling back I see the tears I caused, but she smiles and thanks me for everything. I should really be thanking HER. Making friends is hard in my position, but I know I've got a genuine one now.