November, 2017 - part 2 *

*⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️*

November 15

Catherine's POV

I stepped out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. Looking around I realize I'm alone. I thought he would stay... Grabbing an oversized t-shirt and wearing it, I drop the towel. Climbing into the bed alone, I lay back and close my eyes. I'm so frustrated at this moment. Picturing his face and the way he looks at me, I place my hand on my breast. I feel my nipple harden, and I pinch it shooting an electric current straight to my sex.

Sighing out loud I move my other hand to my heat. Starting slowly, I move one finger around my clit making me shiver. I imagine his hands on me and continue. Pushing down a little more on my bundle of nerves, I groan. Shit! I push a finger into my cunt and move it slowly causing moans to escape my lips... So good...

"Need help with that?"

Shooting up into a sitting position, I see him. "I thought you left..." He smiles and moving towards me slowly he says "I did... now I'm back... Should I leave again?" I gulp meeting his burning gaze. I don't speak because I can't find my voice. He chuckles and approaches the side of the bed. Looking down at me and cocking his head to the side he says "Tell me what you want."

I murmur "stay..." and he grins. Kicking off his shoes he climbs onto the bed slowly. He brings his hand to the side of my face and lowers himself to join our lips. My eyes flutter closed at the feeling of his mouth on mine. His tongue pushes into my mouth making me moan at the contact. My hands come to the buttons of his shirt and I start to undo them. As soon as his shirt is open I place my hands on his hard chest. So hot, so smooth...

He pulls back from the kiss to remove his shirt and throw it somewhere in the room never breaking eye contact. He grabs the hem of my t-shirt and pulls it off of me. I'm completely naked in front of him and I move my hands to cover myself. He takes me hands away and just says "Don't..." He leans in again to join our lips. This is heaven...

I hear the sound of his belt as he undoes it and my sex clenches. The belt joins the shirt somewhere on the floor. I put my hand into his hair and pull him closer. Our tongues swirling and dancing together. Tugging a bit on his hair, he growled and I feel his hands on my breasts. He squeezes them and flicks his thumbs across my nipples making me squirm. Breaking the kiss her starts moving down my jaw slowly. I feel his tongue lick down my neck sensually, and I sigh in content.

"Like it?" he asks. "Mmmhmmm" he continues licking my neck down to my collar bone where I feel his lips and teeth. He nips at my skin and I moan. I hear his pants fall onto the floor and I reach towards his manhood. Feeling his bulge through his boxers, I get wetter than I was. I tug at the hem and pull them below his erection. Taking his cock in my hand I start pumping him slowly. He moans into my chest and bites down on my nipple lightly. "Baby. No teasing."

I look into his eyes and grip his dick tighter and move a little faster with my small hand. His eyes flutter, but he fights to keep them open. I stop my hand and whisper "Let me taste you." He groans at my statement, but moves to my side. I sit up and push him back onto the bed. Looking up at him from between his thighs, I give him a small smile and without breaking eye contact I flick my tongue on the tip of his penis. He reaches out and cups my cheek and gives me a sweet smile. I lick his cock from the base to the tip, earning a loud groan.

Bending forward I bring his length into my mouth all the way. He throws his head back and fists my hair. I feel so powerful right now. I move up and down slow and steady letting his pleasure build. His grip on my hair tightens and he grips the sheets with his other hand. I start to move faster, bobbing up and down hitting the back of my throat with his tip. I sightly gag, but keep going seeing the pleasure it gives him. His moans and whines turn me on and I feel my own arousal running down my leg. He's whining and thrusting his hips up to meet my mouth. I humm at how good this is, and he shivers. I take his balls in my hand and massage them as I continue to deep throat him. "FUCK! BABY! SO GOOD!" I love his sexy voice and it makes me move faster, increasing the suction a little I feel his legs shake and he thrusts hard into my throat and releases. I gulp his cum and continue to move slowly to make his pleasure last. He reaches for my face and pulls me off him and up to meet his lips, kissing me passionately.