May 19, 2017 *

**It has come to my attention that I may have confused people. Halsey's real first name is Ashley, and in the last chapter she told Catherine to call her Ashley. But I may have switched back and forth too much. Sorry for any confusion. Just please remember Ashley=Halsey!**

Catherine's POV

The flight was fun. Ashley and I talked and laughed. She asked who I was most looking forward to seeing at the Billboard Awards, and I didn't know what to say. I was mostly looking forward to her performance, but I didn't want to sound too obsessed... I gave her a broad answer, and said I was just honored to be able to attend. She seemed to know what I was thinking, as we'd bonded pretty well, but she didn't call me out. I started to get a migraine by the end of the flight though, and my regular meds are in my luggage. Yep, I'm just that dumb. But, it's been a long week so far, and to be fair, I didn't pack my own suitcase.

Leaving the plane and entering the terminal, we made our way to baggage claim where our luggage is being held from the earlier flight. Ashley had to leave me from there and head right to the arena for her rehearsal time. I know she was concerned, but I just wanted to get to the hotel. I would take some meds, a bath, and have a nap. So I'm walking out into the main concourse when the screams hit me. What the hell is going on?!? It was concert level loud... I look up and see a group of men standing, but they don't look familiar at all to me. Who are these guys, and why the heck are there a million screaming girls? Ugh... my head is going to explode!!

I look closer, and HOLY SHIT, they are soooo handsome... They're walking this way, so I will stop and watch them walk by. Grabbing my cell phone I take a couple of photos as they pass... WOW! That guy was looking right at me! My stomach literally just flipped over. What was THAT?!? It was like static that ran down my spine when he looked at me. It must be how tired I am. I need to get to my hotel soon and rest. But getting through this crowd is going to be a pain. Sighing, I just follow along and hope for my car service to be at the entrance.

 Sighing, I just follow along and hope for my car service to be at the entrance

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe the turn out of ARMY here at the airport. We are always surprised to get this reaction when we travel to foreign countries. They were screaming and doing fan chants. I was so proud. It helped with my nerves a little, but boy am I tired... All the time on the plane, and I only slept for the past couple hours. I hope my hard work will help in the interviews we have, so Namjoon Hyung doesn't have to do it all. Walking by ARMY and waving, I notice a GORGEOUS girl. She wasn't screaming or cheering. In fact she looks like she's in pain. I wish I had the guts to talk to her. But, even if I did, I can't right now in public. I see her pulling out her cell phone and I look right at her. I think she took my picture. God, why am I a blushing mess right now?!?

Jimin's POV

Jungkookie is looking so tired. I know he spent the whole flight doing his English exercises in the work books. He really wants to help Hyung with interviews, but then he gets nervous and doesn't end up talking. The ARMY fans here are crazy! I can't believe it! There are a couple of people passing by looking at us like they have no idea who we are. It must be so confusing to them why we are attracting so much attention. I saw this one really beautiful girl. God, she is stunning! But, she was holding her head and looked in pain. I bet she has a headache from the flight, and ARMY's chants aren't helping. I feel sorry since she truly looks uncomfortable. But then I see her pause and pull out her cell phone. She still looks like she doesn't know us, but takes the time to take some pictures or videos. I give her a look and make sure she sees me as we pass by.

__________

I hope everyone is doing well! Thank your for reading, and I hope you are all enjoying my story so far!

STAY HAPPY! STAY SAFE! STAY HEALTHY! **WEAR A MASK**

LOVE YOU ALL!!