October 2018 - New York - part 2 *

**⚠️ MATURE CONTENT THROUGHOUT CHAPTER ⚠️**

Catherine's POV

Today's the day. I'm awake early, trying to figure out what to wear to meet PD Nim. He's going to bring me to the venue to meet the other tour managers and security staff. I got all in my head last night and couldn't sleep. I called Yoongi, but he was passed out after drinking too much. I ended up talking to Namjoon.

I had a sudden worry last night about the fact that every other female employee has to be married, and an exception is being made for me. I feel like that may cause some hard feelings. I hope not, since these women are ALREADY married, but you never know. Namjoon told me to stop making scenarios in my head. If problems come, we'll deal with them then. I know he's right, it's just in my nature to worry...

As soon as I'm dressed, I head out to the common room. Walking in I see Hoseok sitting alone. Getting a coffee first, I walked over to him and wished him good morning. He gave me his biggest smile and stood to hug me. He asks if I want something to eat, and PD Nim walks in at that moment.

"I'm taking care of that today. Ready young lady?"

I smile to him and nod. I tell Hoseok that I will see him later. He looks completely confused, and I feel a little bad leaving him that way, but no time to explain. We walk past the other members on the way to the elevator. Jin yells something to PD Nim and he laughs. I just look at him to see him beaming at me.

"He says not to steal you away. That you make the best pizza."

I laugh at that and just nod.

"He's not lying... I make a mean pizza."

"Maybe I WILL steal you then..."

We get to the venue, and when we get inside, there are about 10 men, and 2 women waiting patiently for him to arrive. Everyone looks at me, and I feel really self conscious. PD Nim says a few things to them, and gestures towards me. I get some confused looks now. I want to run...

People start talking to him, asking questions I assume. He answers whatever they're asking. I see some less than pleased looks from a couple of the managers. Just when I was about to freak out completely, I feel a presence behind me. I turn my head to see a grinning Jungkook. What is he doing here? He whispers in my ear, and I try not to giggle because it tickles.

"what you doing?"

"meeting people."

"why meet them?"

"i'm going to be working with them."

Looking at Jungkook's stunned face is the best.

"the problem right now is that I don't know what they're saying."

Jungkook totally giggled. I slapped his chest and then turn back to see the whole room looking at me.

"Jungkook-ah... What are your doing here?"

"I Sorry. I just passing and see Cafferine look lost."

"Oh... I'm sorry Catherine."

"No... It's fine."

A bunch of the managers all started talking at once, and Jungkook started to look upset. He was clenching his jaw and I could see him poking his tongue in his cheek.

"jungkook... what's wrong?"

"Excuse... PD Nim? I take her with me? I need help..."

PD Nim nods at Jungkook and he grabs my wrist to lead me away. I let him drag me a bit trying to figure out what just happened. They hate me... That's all I can think...