May 20, 2017 - part 2 *

Jimin's POV

I don't know what is up with Jungkook. He's been so spaced out last night and today. At dinner he kept zoning out and staring off. I asked him, and he just said he was tired. I swear he slept the whole afternoon yesterday, and then went right back to the room after dinner, so I'm hoping he's not sick. He won't say even if he is. I know he has something on his mind, and won't tell us, so I can't press him. I'm not patient about this stuff. I want to know so I can help him, but he won't tell until he's ready. Hopefully it's nothing bad, and he'll open up.

Jungkook's POV

We had a great lunch, and now the guys want to go to the casino. I can't go, so I'm going to head back to my room and maybe go to the gym. Maybe I'll go to the pool instead and do a few laps. I need to burn some energy. After the vivid wet dream yesterday, I haven't been able to focus. It's like I can feel it as if it were real. I can't get her eyes out of my head, and the way my dick felt... never mind... "it wasn't real Jungkook... STOP!!"

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Jimin's voice "Come on Kook. Come to the casino with us! They're not gonna tell you no. You're famous! It'll be fun!"

"I would be so embarrassed if they ask me for my ID and throw me out. You go with the rest of the guys, hyung. I'll be fine. I'm going to either work out, or maybe go for a swim."

"I'll come with you. You shouldn't be alone. We could maybe go and check out some of the other resorts or something."

I feel guilty, but know this hyung will not leave me no matter what... "You don't have to, but if you want. We can hang together."

So, Jimin hyung and I went and rode the Gondola in the resort. That was cool. It was almost like being in Italy. Then we just walked around, and hung out by the pool. Hyung got me drink at the poolside bar... shhhh.... Don't tell anyone. We grabbed a six pack in the brewery and we're heading to my room. He keeps asking if something is bothering me. I don't really want to tell him though. He'll think I'm crazy that I'm obsessing over that girl. He'll tell the other hyungs and I'll never hear the end of it.

Catherine's POV

HOLY SHIT! Those margaritas were soooo strong. I am completely drunk right now. Everything is so funny... Ashley is very entertained by me. I think she is happy that I am finally smiling. It's completely caused by the booze though. Oh well... The food, the alcohol, the company... I had the perfect lunch! We went and rode the gondola boats, super fun! The gondolier was singing to us, and I giggled the whole time. So romantic... hehehe!! Now I'm on my way back to my room after seeing Ashley off to her final dress rehearsal. I'm checking my SNS while waiting for the elevator, and FINALLY it's here. The doors open and I step in. The door is about to close and a hand stops it. I look up and HOLY FUCK!!! NOOOOO!!! I'm hallucinating right now... The eyes...

Jungkook's POV

Rushing to grab the elevator, I didn't even look ahead. When we're almost there the door starts to close, so I leap ahead and put my hand in the door to pull it back. Thank God we got it! I step in and FREEZE!!! Jimin bumps in to me since I stopped suddenly. "What's going on Kook?" I couldn't respond. I was just looking at her. She's even more beautiful up close. She smiled at me! HOLY FUCK! SHE. SMILED. AT. ME!! Jimin pushes me and gets in the elevator and we're trapped. It's what I feel... Trapped in a small space with her beauty, and her vanilla scent... I want so badly to say something, but what? Jimin seems to realize my problem and decides to speak.

"Hello"

With blushing cheeks she looks towards my Hyung, and her sweet voice sets all the butterflies loose in my abdomen...