》fourty-seven

sorry about the small wait. i haven't been feeling that great :)

____

Seokjin had been pacing around the hotel rooms for what seemed to have been hours. He was anxiously waiting for one of the phones to ring, hoping that whoever was calling would be the youngest, Jeon Jeongguk.

"Jin, please. You're just making yourself more stressed out. Come and sit down." Namjoon tried his best to persuade his husband to sit down and relax.

The other threw him a harsh glare. Seokjin's glares were deadly.

"No, I will not sit down. I'm going to stay pacing around until that goddamn phone rings, then-" He was cut off by his lover pulling him into a hug.

Seokjin's eyes grew wide as he felt his once bubbling anger melt away in an instant. This was the sort of effect his husband had on him. Whenever he was stressed out or upset, Namjoon never failed to make him feel better.

With a short sigh, the brown haired male wrapped his arms around the taller; leaning his head against the other's chest.

"Please come and sit down with me and Taehyung. You're not helping yourself out here, Jinnie, you're only stressing yourself out more." Explained Namjoon softly before pressing a quick kiss onto his husband's forehead.

Seokjin nodded then mumbled, "Okay, fine... I will come and sit down."

With a grin, Namjoon soon dragged Seokjin into the living area where Taehyung was sat silently watching the TV.

The silver haired male looked up after hearing the two other dancers walk in. He smiled warmly.

"Hi, hyungs."

"Hello, Taehyung-ah."

Eventually, all three males were placed onto the sofa: Namjoon embracing Seokjin as Taehyung sat hugging his knees in a comftorble manner across from the couple.

____

Over at the hospital, Jeongguk had been ordered to wait patiently and silently in Jimin's hospital room.

He was slowly growing bored as he had nothing but a few games on his phone to entertain himself. The doctor and nurse had been running tests and checks on Jimin ever since Jeongguk had sat down.

Almost naturally, Jeongguk found his eyes travelling over to Jimin who was still laying unconsciously in his bed. He looked so ill yet so angelic.

A gasp of horror was what caused the raven to tear his eyes away from the unconscious angel. Arching a brow, Jeongguk noticed the doctor examining his computer screen in utter fear.

"Doctor, is everything okay?" The nurse questioned, rushing towards the males side in an instant.

The doctor's face grew pale. He gulped, turning around to face Jeongguk again.

Jeongguk's nerves grew upon seeing how uncomfortable and tense the doctor looked. Whatever news he had, it surely wasn't good news.

"W-What's the matter?" Was all that slipped out of the raven males lips.

Taking a deep breath whilst closing his eyes in attempt to try and calm himself, the doctor whispered, "I'm afraid I have some bad news, Mr. Jeon..."

Jeongguk's heart sank to the bottom of his chest. He could already feel the salty tears brim up in his chocolate orbs.

"What is it...?"

The nurse also seemed worried: Her eyebrows were furrowed together slightly and she had her bottom lip tucked in-between her top teeth.