》thirty-one

The trio had all ordered their food and were currently waiting for it to arrive.

"So, Yoongi," Seokjin begun, clasping his hands together, "Tell us about yourself."

Yoongi hummed softly, tapping his chin in fake thought. Where to start? He thought.

"Well, I'm quite boring if I say so myself." The male chuckled, eyes returning back to the married couple opposite him.

"Oh come on. Don't say that. I'm sure you're not." Seokjin replied, glancing over at Namjoon to see if he had a response. Sure enough, he did, which was a quick nod of his head.

"Well... As you know, my name is Min Yoongi, my birthday is the ninth of March and I am twenty-seven years old." He begun slowly with the normal introduction.

There was a short pause before Yoongi started again.

"I work as a nursery teacher at a school just outside of town and have been doing that job for a good few years now."

Namjoon and Seokjin nodded their heads, allowing the information to sink in. That was until their eyes widened in realisation. How did they not know this sooner?

"Didn't Jimin-ah tell us about someone called Yoongi who was a nursery teacher?" Questioned Namjoon to his lover, eyes still wide.

Seokjin nodded his head. "Yes, he did. Didn't he?"

At the mention of the familiar name, Yoongi perked up.

"Did you just say Jimin?" Asked the male, wondering is his ears were playing tricks on him.

"We did." Answered Namjoon.

"You both know him?"

Seokjin was the one to answer, "Yes, we do. In fact, me and Joon both work with him: he's one of our colleagues as well as one of our closest friends."

Yoongi was surprised to hear the news. What were the chances of bumping into people who knew the sweet little dancer he had taken quite a liking too?

"How do you know Jimin, Yoongi?" Namjoon proceeded to ask.

The said male smiled fondly, memories of the day he first met Jimin prodding his mind. He would never forget the first time he layed his dark eyes on that ethereal beauty.

"Well, he was dropping his son, Hoseok, off actually," Started Yoongi, "He came into the playground to drop him off and then we begun to have a small conversation."

Jin furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. "But aren't teachers supposed to meet student's parents right away?"

Swiftly, Yoongi casted his eyes over towards Seokjin before answering his question. "Well, yes. Teachers can if they want too. It's not that I didn't want to meet my student's parents, it's just that I was new to the whole curriculum as well as teaching. I never found the time to do so, so I just never met Hoseok's father."

The dark haired male nodded in understanding.

"So yeah. That's how I met Jimin." Yoongi wrapped up, a smile gracing his lips at the thought of the black haired dancer.

Namjoon smirked. "It seems to me you've taken quite a liking towards little Jiminie."

The teacher flushed before scoffing, "So what if I have?"

The youngest of the three chuckled lightly, shaking his head. Seokjin immediately became interested in what Yoongi had to say.

"You like him?" He beamed, "In what way?"

Yoongi was slightly taken aback by the question and tried to put his answer together in his head. That was when their food got delivered to the three males. Yoongi quickly thanked the waitress along with Namjin before running a hand through his black locks.