》fifteen

heh, im suddenly having like loads of inspiration for this book. ♡

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

After Yoongi had gotten a cab to his house (which wasn't really that far away), Jimin decided it was time to give his Hoseokie a bath and explain the good news to him.

"But daddy~" The small boy whined out as the two climbed the stairs, "I don't wanna have a bath~"

"Hoseokie~" Chimed Jimin, a small sigh following after, "Do you really want to smell for tomorrow?"

Well, that caught Hoseok's attention immediately.

He raised an eyebrow, hopping up onto the last step. "What's happening tomorrow, daddy?"

Jimin smiled, scooping his son up in his arms which caused him to squeal and kick around.

The black haired male chuckled and nuzzled his nose onto Hoseok's, the father and son giggling with each other whilst Jimin carried him into the bathroom.

"Well, sunshine," Jimin begun as soon as they entered, plopping Hoseok down onto the closed toilet seat in order to strip off his clothes, "Tomorrow, you are coming to work with me."

The small boy's eyes lit up in happiness after hearing that. Jimin grinned as his sons eyes sparkled, indicating that he was truly happy and overjoyed.

"R-really?" Squealed the young boy as Jimin lifted his top off of him, frowning slightly at the cuts and bruises painted on Hoseok's fragile body.

"Yes, sunshine. Since daddy is unable to take you to school because of his shifts, he decides that he could bring you to work. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jimin explained, getting up to run the bath whilst leaving Hoseok sat there in his trousers.

Hoseok clapped his hands in happiness.

"Yes! I would love too! I wanna see everyone!" He cheered.

Jimin smiled and turned to face his son after getting the water to a warm temperature and placing the plug in.

"I'm even excited to see dadd- I mean... Kookie." Hoseok quickly corrected himself, fiddling with his fingers after in a awkward manner.

Jimin sighed to himself, heart breaking slightly. When the two were together, Hoseok used to always call both of them 'daddy'. However, ever since Jungkook left them, Hoseok never dared to call Jungkook 'daddy' anymore. He would call him by his full name or his nickname. It hurt because technically, no matter what, Jungkook would always still be his father.

Finally, the bath was ready, causing Jimin to smile and stand up, walking over to Hoseok as he quickly discarded the rest of his clothes and piled them up onto the floor.

The boy giggled and waddled over to the bathtub like a penguin, soon enough hopping in as the water made a 'splash' and sprayed up the walls.

Hoseok gasped. "I-I am sorry, daddy..."

Jimin laughed then shook his head, scooting closer to the boy surrounded by water and bubbles.

"Don't worry about it, sunshine." Said Jimin as he scooped up some bubbles, dropping them onto the boys head.

He grinned as the brown haired boy giggled and did the same to Jimin, put placing it on his mouth to look like a beard.

The father and son continued to have fun in the bath, splashing and getting soapy bubbles on each other along with Jimin attempting to wash Hoseok who kept wriggling around on purpose.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════
NIGHT | 7:00PM

Time quickly passed and Hoseok was out of the bath and dressed, now sitting in the living room with his father who was sat on his computer, looking stressed.

Hoseok whined out, wanting his father's attention, mostly to stop him being stressed. However, Jimin was too engrossed in whatever he was doing to notice Hoseok's obvious whines for attention.

"Dadddyyyy~" The curly haired boy whined out, pouting as he sat on the floor with his legs sprawled out and his hands flat in front of him on the floor.

"What do you want, Hoseok? I'm trying to do something." His father finally replied, sounding annoyed. Hoseok knew this very well since usually when Jimin was annoyed, he would use Hoseok's real name instead of his many cute nicknames he would get given.

"I... Daddy, you look stwessed." Mumbled the boy, his pout still remaining.

The black haired male sighed to himself then closed his computer and put it aside, now giving his whiny son full attention.

"Come here." Mumbled Jimin, hands outstretched.

Hoseok grinned and waddled up to his father before climbing into his lap. Then, he snuggled into his father's warm embrace as soon as Jimin enveloped his arms around his small son.

"I'm sorry, sunshine..." Whispered Jimin, placing a small kiss on Hoseok's head.

The boy smiled and looked up at his father. "It's okay, daddy~"

"I was just a bit stressed since... I have something coming up at work, that's all." Explained the black haired male.

"It's okay~" Chimed Hoseok, snuggling more into his father who held him.

The two stayed like that for what must have been another half an hour. Jimin chuckled as soon as he saw Hoseok yawn and rub his eyes cutely.

"Are you tired, Hobi?" He asked to which his son just nodded his head slowly.

Jimin laughed and scooped his son up in his arms before walking out of the living room and back up the stairs.

Once up, the two entered Hoseok's bedroom. Jimin walked over to the small, green bed and placed Hoseok down gently. He smiled and watched the small boy wriggle into his covers, pulling them over him.

"I'll see you in the morning, my sunshine." Jimin whispered, pressing a soft kiss onto his sons forehead.

Hoseok yawned again and closed his eyes before mumbling, "See you in the mowning..."

"I love you, my Hoseokie."

"Wove you, daddy..."

With that being said, Jimin smiled at his son one last time before quietly walking out of the bedroom, being sure to close the door after, leaving Hoseok in peace.

The single father sighed and ran a hand through his natural black locks before descending down the stairs and into the living room once again.

Plopping down onto the sofa, Jimin took out his phone from his pocket and switched it on to see that he had a notification. Swiping down, he just about made out that it was a message from an unknown number.

However, as soon as Jimin read it, he knew who it was from.

XXXXXXXXXX
hello, princess.