》twelve

Jimin smiled at Yoongi before standing up and brushing off his clothes, causing the other black haired male to look up at him.

"I'm going to finish dinner. You're welcome to come if you'd like." The dancer announced, looking down at the nursery teacher.

Yoongi managed to muster up a small nod before scrambling up from the floor.

"The kitchen is this way." Jimin announced, walking out of the living room that lead to a small hallway. Attached to that was the kitchen that was a normal size, however not big enough to sit down and eat. That's why there was a table in the living room for them all to sit.

The two black haired males wandered through the hallway and to the attached kitchen where smells of delicious food were held.

Yoongi smiled. "This smells nice. What are you cooking?"

Jimin hummed before walking over to the stove where something was cooking. 

"I'm just quickly cooking some fried rice. My mother used to cook it for me all the time since it was my favourite dish." Jimin answered, a small smile playing at his lips as all of the good memories with him and his mother came flooding through his mind in an instant.

"Really? My mother used to as well." Yoongi responded with a smile as he wandered over to the slightly smaller black haired male who was now checking on the rice.

"I was very grateful for my mother... Looking after me since my father was never there-" The dancer gasped and clamped his small hands over his mouth, realising that he had just almost blurted out the fact that his father left him and his mother to Hoseok's nursery teacher.

Yoongi's gaze softened as he stared at Jimin, stepping closer to him in the process. Jimin gulped and looked up into Yoongi's dark eyes that too held many secrets.

The taller male reached out and gently took Jimin's wrists in his hands before brining them away from his mouth slowly.

Yoongi weaved their fingers together whilst not breaking eye contact with the smaller, causing Jimin to blush a light pink.

"Jimin," Yoongi begun sternly, "You don't have to tell me about your past if you don't want too; I understand that the past and negative events can be really difficult to talk about. Just know that I am here for you if you ever need me, okay?"

Jimin felt his heart melt at Yoongi's kind and sincere words. So, Jimin smiled and nodded his head.

"I will. Thank you for understanding, Yoongi."

Yoongi nodded his head, then watched with a small smirk as Jimin tried to walk back to the food he was cooking. Yoongi chuckled and let Jimin's hands go before wrapping his strong arms around the smaller's waist, emitting a small yelp of surprise from Jimin's mouth.

Yoongi sighed deeply before nuzzling his face into the crook of Jimin's neck, lips gently ghosting over his skin, causing Jimin to shiver.

"Y-yoongi, what are you doing?" Stuttered the dancer as he held onto Yoongi's hands that were holding him close from behind.

"Hugging you. Why, princess? Am I making you flustered?" Mumbled Yoongi into Jimin's neck with a smirk. Jimin's face turned red as he felt Yoongi's warm breath on his neck.

"W-well..." The dancer was at loss for words as he was too embarrassed to say anything in response. The truth was, Jimin didn't actually mind this. In fact, he loved it. It made him think about when was with Jungkook once again, and how they barely showed each other any affection. Yes, he knew that Yoongi and himself weren't together as in a couple, but this was way more than what Jungkook or Jimin would ever give to each other.

Yoongi moved his head up to Jimin's ear before whispering, "Well what, princess?"

The dancer just blushed 10x more than he already was, causing the male that was hugging him from behind to chuckle.

Jimin pouted and whined, "You're not fair."

Yoongi would coo at how adorable the other was being, however he had to stand his ground.

"I know I'm not fair, Jimin. But what are you going to do about it?" Teased Yoongi into the smaller's ear.

Jimin frowned. Oh, it was on.

With a sly smirk now on his plump lips, Jimin had somehow successfully managed to break out of Yoongi's grasp, causing him to frown slightly. Jimin spun around in order to face Yoongi before smirking up at him, making Yoongi raise an eyebrow.

"You should know better than to tease me." Stated Jimin in a deep whisper which had Yoongi blushing as red as a tomato.

With his blush now fading away, Yoongi laughed, "Oh really? What are you going to do about it, princess?"

"This." Said Jimin simply before standing up on his tip toes. He knew the next thing he would do was quite risky, and could ruin what relationship they already had, however, Jimin wanted to prove that he could tease Yoongi as well. It didn't just have to be Yoongi teasing Jimin.

Yoongi's eyes widened in shock as Jimin grabbed him by his neck and pulled him down closer so that he was now level with Jimin.

"J-jimin, what are you-" However, Yoongi was interrupted by someone placing their soft lips on his.

With a heartbeat that was now increasing wildly, Yoongi looked to see that Jimin, the single father of his student that he met a few days ago, was kissing him on the lips. Before he could even react, Jimin pulled away with a smirk of satisfaction evident on his face.

"I- what did you-" Yoongi stuttered, blushing red as he lifted his hand up and placed his fingers on his lips where Jimin's sweet and soft touch still remained.

"You know I can tease you too, Yoongi~" Sang the small black haired male before managing to escape in order to check on the food.

Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms over his chest before mumbling to himself, "We'll see about that, princess..."

Without another word, the nursery teacher had already left the kitchen, leaving Jimin grinning in victory as he dished up the fried rice onto three plates instead of two since Yoongi would be sharing dinner with him and Hoseok for tonight.

Jimin didn't know why he had the sudden urge to kiss Yoongi, especially when they had basically just met properly for the first time a few days ago. Sure, Jimin used to see Yoongi from afar since he was Hoseok's nursery teacher but he hadn't ever thought about talking to him or anything like that. Now he was glad he did because he found Yoongi really nice. Sure, he was extremely flirty, but Jimin likes that - he likes teasing and joking around with someone. He had never felt so embarrassed yet so calm with someone before.

"Yoongi... What are you doing to me?" Whispered Jimin to himself as he took note of his heart that was pounding profusely in his chest.