》fourty-two

"D-Daddy!"

Jimin chuckled softly upon hearing his sons little excited voice from the other end of the phone. Jimin had forgotten to call him last night due to being absolutely exhausted, so he decided to call him this morning.

"Hey, sunshine."

"You didn't call me yesterday..." The dancer could almost hear his son's little pout.

"I know I didn't, baby. Daddy was very tired, so he went to sleep after unpacking. I'm sorry."

It was silent for a few moments before Jimin heard a quick huff.

"Okay, fine~ I forgive chu, daddy."

"Thank you, sunshine. How are you?"

The father and son talked for a little longer, explaining what they were doing and how much they missed each other.

"Daddy!" Hoseok squealed again, voice laced with excitement. He definitely had something to say.

"What is it, baby?" Questioned Jimin with an eyebrow raised.

"H-Have some good news!"

"And what is the good news?"

The little boy took a deep breath before explaining, "You'll never believe this, daddy! B-But Mr.Min is taking me to the adoption center today!"

Jimin almost choked on air. Um, why was Hoseok's teacher randomly taking him to the adoption center?

The dancer blinked a few times before sitting up in his bed properly.

"U-Um... Why is he, may I ask?"

Jimin could hear Yoongi's laugh in the background. That familiar laugh never failed to paint a smile across his face. Jimin felt all warm and happy inside whenever he witnessed Yoongi's adorable laugh along with his cute gummy smile.

"We're going to see Ivy and Junghun!"

A gasp tumbled out from Jimin's lips as his eyes grew wide. Were they really going to see Hoseok's siblings?

"Really...?"

"Yes, daddy! We are! Isn't that amazing?"

Jimin could hear how excited his little son was and he didn't blame him. Hoseok hadn't seen his siblings in years. He felt so happy for the boy and so thankful towards Yoongi.

"That is amazing, sunshine. I'm so happy for you."

"You have to meet them as well! I'm sure they would love to meet you too!"

"Awh, I sure hope so. Maybe one day."

"Ah! Mr- I mean Yoonie wants to speak wif chu now, daddy~ bye bye~"

"Bye bye my little Hoseokie. Have fun now. And remember, be nice to your siblings, okay?"

"Yesh daddy! I will be nice~ I wove chuuu~"

Jimin chuckled, blowing a kiss down the phone.

"I love you too, sunshine."

Hoseok blew a kiss back before all the dancer could hear was the phone being moved around.

"Hey, princess." It was that familiar deep and raspy voice that sent shivers down Jimin's spine that spoke next.

"H-Hello." Jimin couldn't stop himself from stuttering.

"Did you all arrive there okay?"

"Yes, we did. Thank you for asking."

"No problem, baby. So, when's your next dance?"