》fifty-one ꒰ epilogue + a/n ꒱

TWO YEARS LATER

"Hoseok! Get back here, you-" Jimin struggled as he dashed around the house after a hysterical little child.

Hoseok squealed, jumping around. He was desperately trying to get away from one of his father's.

Yes, one of his father's. He in fact had two father's. He had two father's that loved him very much. He had Min Yoongi and Min Jimin as his father's; and he couldn't be happier.

All those years ago, a few months after Jimin had recovered from surgery and was back to his normal health, the two told Hoseok the news about them dating. That soon turned into Yoongi proposing months after. The family were as happy as ever.

Jeongguk and Taehyung ended up together. The young couple adopted two siblings who would visit the dance studio every so often. They weren't married just yet, but had plans on doing so as soon as they had settled down properly.

As for Namjoon and Seokjin? Well, the couple were already married way before all of this progression, but Seokjin, however, did end up with his one and only wish being granted.

He received children. Four at that.

Yes, Namjoon and Seokjin adopted four siblings about a year ago and were as happy as ever. It was as if an invisible hole in their hearts had been filled and repaired. They absolutely adored their children and couldn't ask for more.

Yoongi and Jimin didn't wish for anymore children. Their little Hoseok was enough. However, Hoseok still visited his siblings, Junghun and Ivy. Hoseok had met Junghun awhile ago and got to know his family. As for Ivy, he had already met her mother.

At Yoonmin's household, it was absolute chaos. Hoseok was screaming and rushing around since he didn't want to be bathed, and Jimin was scrambling around trying to catch him. It was almost like a predator and their prey.

The three were getting prepared for a get-together with taekook, namjin, Ivy, Junghun and the rest of the children. It was going to be a sort of party and Jimin regretted saying that it would be held at his and Yoongi's house.

The blonde haired male (he dyed his hair blonde) groaned at the thought of having to clean everything up as soon as the get-together was officially over. He continued to groan at how much mess would be all over the floor and how many dishes would be scattered across tables.

The dancer huffed to himself then flopped onto the ground, watching with droopy eyes as his son giggled and rushed out of the hallway. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Um, are you alright there, princess?" It was a deep, raspy voice that had a squeal flying out from Jimin's plump lips.

Scrambling to sit up on the floor, Jimin swivelled around only to see his handsome husband staring at him. He bit his lip.

"U-Uhm," The blonde stuttered, a blush now decorating his cheeks, "Hello..."

Yoongi could only chuckle at his lover's clumsiness. Bending down, the teacher scooped up the dancer into his arms. Jimin gasped, immediately wrapping his arms around the males neck.

"W-What are you doing, Yoongi!?"

The said male tsked with a roll of his eyes. That was until he smirked, "It seemed like you needed some help, baby. So I'm giving you help. I can drop you if you do not wish for my help."

The other sent Yoongi a sharp glare, then slapped his chest lightly. "Don't be stupid! Don't drop me!"

"I wasn't going too. You take things way too seriously."