》four

Jungkook just stared down at his ex lover in disbelief, his heart clenching painfully in his chest.

Sadness was evident in his eyes and Jimin would be lying if he said that he wasn't at least a tiny bit guilty.

"I... See." Was all Jungkook said, turning around, about to walk away from Jimin.

Jimin sighed, closing his eyes then opening them again. He will admit, he did feel a bit bad for saying that.

"Jungkook, wait." Jimin called out, shifting on the floor as he looked up at the tall male.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, voice now low as he turned to face Jimin, his eyes immediately locking with Jimin's warm hazel orbs.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin admitted, his gaze now fixed onto the studio floor, "It's just... He..."

"He...?" Jungkook pushed, now crouching down in front of Jimin, his eyes searching for his.

"He... Misses you. A lot." Jimin admitted, a sigh leaving his small lips after.

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly at the words that had just left Jimin's mouth only a moment ago.

The younger felt like crying because he too, missed his... Well, son.

"I miss him too." Jungkook said, trying not to cry in front of Jimin. He didn't want to be seen as weak.

"..." Jimin was silent, for he really didn't know how to respond.

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered. Jimin looked into Jungkook's dark eyes that he once loved looking into. But now? Now he tried his best not to look into them, for he was hit with immediate pain and anger.

"What?" Jimin asked sternly, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook whispered, sincerity laced in his voice.

Jimin was silent for a few moments, debating on what to say back. He didn't want to forgive him because he certainly didn't deserve it, but then again he didn't want to be rude for no reason.

"You always say that." Was all Jimin said with a sigh as he swiftly stood up.

"But I am-" Jungkook started, however, Jimin cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it, Jungkook. If you truly loved us and were sorry, you would of left, would you?"

Jungkook had pain in his eyes as Jimin shoved past him, glancing over at Taehyung who was being polite by letting the two have a talk together.

"I'm... Taking a break." Jimin muttered, making his way to the studio doors.

But, as soon as Jimin reached for the handles, the two doors swung open in a flourishing manner.

"Helloooooo~" None other than Kim Seokjin sang as he sashayed through the open doors, waving his hands around.

His husband, Namjoon, followed behind, looking out of breath as he carried all of their bags. Gosh, how much stuff did this person need!?

"Oh Namjoon, hurry up, would you?" Jin scolded, rolling his eyes as Namjoon had only just made it through the studio doors.

"S-sorry..." He panted, taking no time at all to shove all of the bags on the floor, sighing in relief as he relaxed his muscles.

"Namjoon, Jin~" Everyone called, smiles now evident on their handsome faces.

"My children!" Jin laughed, hugging Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. As soon as he reached Jungkook, he whispered in his ear, "Are you okay...?"

Jungkook only gulped and nodded as Seokjin clinged onto his neck, not buying it.

"Jungkook-ah-"

"Not now, Seokjin. Please, I don't feel like talking..."

Jin only nodded, looking concerned as he detached his arms from around Jungkook's neck.

"Well what on earth are you two doing here? And what's with all of those bags? Are you planning to stay here for month?" Taehyung joked, running a hand through his silver hair.

"Jin wanted to come and see you. And then he said that I desperately needed to practice my dancing skills." Namjoon pouted.

"You dance well, Namjoon-ah~" Jimin chuckled with a small smile, his eyes turning into crescents.

Jin walked over to Namjoon, standing on his tip toes to press a soft kiss onto his husband's cheek. "I was joking, Joon."

Namjoon just rolled his eyes, making Jin chuckle.

"Oh!" Jin gasped suddenly, clasping his hands together which caught everyone's attention as they looked towards the dark haired male.

"How's little Hoseok?" Jin asked, a smile tugging at his lips in no time at all.

Jimin smiled, already missing his adorable son. "His... Good. Thanks for asking."

"Ah, when can we see hiiimmm? I miss him!" Jin whined.

Jimin giggled, "Maybe soon, Jin."

Jin turned to Namjoon with a smirk, "Namjoonie I want kids."

Namjoon just randomly started to choke on air at what Jin just said.

His cheeks turned red from embarrassment as well as from the lack of air.

"Namjoon!" Taehyung yelled, rushing over to the elder as he begun harshly hitting his back.

Once Namjoon stopped choking, he gasped for air and shot a glare at Jin, who was hugging his arm.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

"You better be." Namjoon said, then he turned to the silver haired male, "Thank you, Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled. It was then he felt a presence behind him and a hand wrap around his waist. The elder couldn't help but to blush as he could probably already guess who it was.

He looked around the studio for his friend Jimin, in hope that he didn't whiteness this for his own good.

Namjoon and Jin were too busy turned around and sorting through their stuff in their bags to notice.

Taehyung figured out that Jimin had already left the studio without saying anything and he hoped that everything was okay.

"Hey," Jungkook whispered huskily into Taehyung's ear, causing the other to blush and look down.

"H-hello." He stuttered.

Jungkook lowered his head more so that he was breathing on the elders neck, his hot breath dancing on the males pale skin on his slightly exposed neck.

"Taehyung," Jungkook whispered.

"Y-yes, Jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Have I ever told you how gorgeous you look?" Jungkook said with a smirk as his grip around his waist tightened.

Taehyung could only blush for he couldn't form any words. This felt right but wrong. What would Jimin think? Was he even over Jungkook?

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was tense and burried his face into the crook of his neck, his lips lightly brushing against his skin. Taehyung shivered at the contact.

"Why do you look so worried?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I don't... Know." Taehyung replied.

"Hm, well... Whatever it is, I'm sure it will all be okay."

"Yeah... So do I..."