》eight

Jimin had returned from his bedroom with a face still as red as a tomato because he unfortunately wasn't able to shake any thoughts of Hoseok's nursery teacher off of his mind. He really didn't know what it was, but he felt a certain connection and attraction towards the nursery teacher whom he had a few encounters with.

Sighing in attempt to calm his butterflies (that were flying around wildly in his stomach), Jimin shook his head and finally convinced himself to walk into the living room once again, and so, that's what he did: Jimin shuffled into the living room, immediately catching the attention of a small boy and a black haired male.

The dancer allowed his eyes to drop slightly as he saw Hoseok sat in his own teachers lap with a huge grin on his face. Since Hoseok's grin was contagious, Jimin immediately found himself grinning back.

"Daddy!" Hoseok yelled in joy upon seeing his father.

Jimin only chuckled as the adorable, brown haired boy rushed to Jimin from his teachers lap and ended up in the warm, safe arms of his father.

"Daddy...?" Hoseok mumbled into the dancers chest, his small arms attempting to wrap around Jimin's back.

"Yes, sunshine?" Jimin questioned his little one.

"I love you." Hoseok said as he lifted up his face to look into his fathers brown eyes, a smile instantly lighting up on both of their faces.

"Well, I love you too." Jimin answered in a heartbeat.

Yoongi watched from afar, a smile tugging at his lips as he watched the adorable scene unfold right in front of his eyes.

It was then Jimin lifted his gaze from Hoseok to the other black haired male in the room.

"Hoseok, why don't you stay down here and watch some cartoons on the TV? Me and Mr.Min need to talk." Jimin suggested as his son eventually let go of him.

A pout instantly made it's way onto Hoseok's lips as the young boy was well aware of what the two were going to talk about.

"Okay..." Hoseok whispered as he shuffled his way over to the sofa in order to collect the remote that was resting peacefully on the arm of the sofa.

Yoongi stood up and brushed down his clothes as soon as Jimin breathed in and beckoned for him to come over.

"Do you mind if we talk in my room? It's more private." Jimin wondered.

"Not at all, whatever's best for you." Yoongi responded.

The dancer smiled at the nursery teacher and said, "Follow me."

When Jimin begun to walk out of the living room and back into the hallway near the front door, Yoongi obliged and followed.

"It's just up here." Jimin announced as the duo begun climbing the stairs that lead to a bathroom, Hoseok's room and Jimin's room.

Once up, the slightly smaller black haired male walked to the door of his bedroom (followed by Yoongi) and pulled the handle down so that the door would open.

As soon as it was open, Jimin stepped aside in order to let his guest in first. He had learnt these basic manners from his grandmother years ago.

"You can go in first." Jimin informed as his eyes locked with Yoongi's dark, midnight eyes.

"Thank you, Jimin." Yoongi said with a small smile as he walked past the smaller male and stepped into the room.

Jimin just nodded his head and stepped into his room, making sure to close the door after.

"You can sit down on my bed if you want." Jimin suggested as he gestured over to the bed in the room that was neatly made.

"Oh, thank you." Was what Yoongi said as he plopped himself down on the edge of the dancers bed.

Jimin followed shortly after, sitting beside Yoongi which made the nursery teacher blush slightly at his presence.

"So," Jimin begun to break the silence that was lingering around the two men, "About today..."

Yoongi inhaled deeply and exhaled a shaky breath as he stared down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers. "Yeah..."

"What happened with Hoseok? Why was he upset?" Jimin asked, concern evident in his tone of voice.

"Jimin, I really don't know if I should tell you-" However, he was cut off by Jimin who spoke in a stern voice.

"Yoongi, you must tell me. I'm his father, and if I don't know what happened to him, how am I supposed to fix it?"

Yoongi just sighed, finally finding the courage to gaze into Jimin's warm, hazel orbs that were filled with concern and worry.

"I never thought in my life that children would do what they did today.." Yoongi begun cautiously. This just made Jimin's nerves hit the roof.

"W-what did they do...?" Jimin whispered, and it was visible that he was shaking.

The nursery teacher looked at the dancer and took a deep breath before grabbing onto Jimin's shaky hand in attempt to comfort him even if it was just a little bit.

Jimin relaxed a little bit in Yoongi's touch as his eyes landed down on their hands that were now intertwined together.

"Well, I didn't see what was going on, however, I was informed straight after as I am also a safeguarding teacher: responsible for all of the students safety." Yoongi begun to exclaim as Jimin gripped onto Yoongi's hand tighter, tears already brimming up in his eyes as he didn't like where this was heading.

"The teacher that informed me told me that..." Yoongi's voice trailed off as he tried so hard not to break down right there and then.

"Yoongi... What did he tell you?" Jimin whispered softly, clutching onto Yoongi's hand whilst rubbing circles over his knuckles with his thumb.

"The teacher told me that... These... Children in the same year as Hoseok but in a different class... Were... Beating him up whilst laughing and saying how wrong it was to be adopted and how he was an outsider." Yoongi finally finished, tears now rolling down his cheeks immediately.

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. He had officially failed as a father and broke his promise to his Hobi. He promised him that he would protect him forever and no harm would ever come his way. But now what was he supposed to do? Hoseok was harmed.

Jimin was now sobbing into his hands, the situation was horrible and he hoped all of this was some bad dream and he would wake up with everything back to normal. However, that unfortunately wasn't the case.

Yoongi was crying as well as he wrapped his arms around Jimin and pulled him closer to him, trying his best to calm the smaller down, even if it was just a little bit.

"Shh..." Yoongi soothed into Jimin's ear as he shook and sobbed into Yoongi's chest, gripping onto his shirt with his now clenched fists.

"Y-yoongi..." The small black haired male whimpered, more cold tears cassading down his cheeks as they then landed on his lap.

Yoongi sighed heavily and rubbed Jimin's back for comfort and support.

"Shh, it's okay... I'll fix everything, I'll fix all of this..." Yoongi promised as he pressed a small kiss onto the youngers head, not even realising that it made Jimin calm down a little bit.