》seven

Soon enough, the trio arrived at Jimin's house.

Jimin parked his car in his usual spot and hopped out of the car, wandering over to the back to help Hoseok get out of the car.

Once accomplished, Jimin watched as Yoongi jumped out of the car and closed the door so Jimin could lock his car.

Both of their eyes locked for a few seconds, both drowning immediately in eachothers captivating orbs.

"Daddy, why are you staring at Mr.Min?" Hoseok suddenly asked, tugging at Jimin's shirt sleeve.

The dancer blushed red and broke away from the nursery teachers intoxicating gaze, making Yoongi smirk slightly.

"Uh... Let's go in." The black haired male muttered awkwardly before scurrying over to his front door, taking his keys in his hand so he could open the door.

Hoseok and Yoongi followed closely behind and both watched as Jimin had successfully opened the door, taking his keys out in the process.

"You two go in first." Was what Jimin said, stepping aside so his son and nursery teacher could walk in.

Hoseok giggled and ran inside, dissapearing out of sight immediately.

Yoongi smiled before walking up beside Jimin so that he was breathing into his ear, making the smaller black haired males face flush red.

"Thank you, Mr.Park..." Yoongi whispered with a smirk as he stared into Jimin's brown eyes for a few moments before walking into his house.

Damn you, Min Yoongi. What the hell are you doing to me? Jimin thought as his heart fluttered in his chest before he stepped inside the house, closing the door before locking it.

The black haired male sighed and shuffled his shoes off of his feet before placing them by the door. It was then he noticed another pair of shoes around the same size as his next to the door. He smiled upon seeing them, knowing they were Yoongi's.

Jimin walked into the living room to see Yoongi sat on the floor with a giggling and laughing Hoseok squirming around in his arms. The sight was enough to make Jimin's eyes light up in happiness as a huge smile danced it's way onto his lips.

He watched for a few more seconds as Yoongi continued to tickle Hoseok who hadn't noticed Jimin was in the room.

Hoseok, however, noticed his father's presence and yelled out between laughs, "A-ah! Daddy, save me f-from... The... Mr.Min tickle m-monster!"

Jimin just chuckled and walked over to the two, Yoongi still tickling the small brown haired boy with a small smile on his handsome face.

"Hey, Mr.Min tickle monster. Get your hands off of my son." Jimin joked with a small laugh as he grabbed ahold of Yoongi's big hands in his small ones. Jimin blushed at the size difference and Yoongi just smiled, staring down at their hands that were now somehow intertwined with eachother.

Hoseok squealed and shouted, "Yay! Thank you daddy for saving me from the Mr.Min tickle monster!"

Jimin watched as Hoseok scurried off into his bedroom to get changed into his pajamas. He would always do this after coming home from nursery.

"You saved him from me." Yoongi chuckled in a deep voice, causing Jimin's blush dusted along his cheeks to grow bigger.

The slightly taller black haired boy smirked and leaned in closer to Jimin, their noses almost touching.

Jimin's sparkling brown orbs widened in surprise as Yoongi stared into the youngers eyes, then moved his gaze down to his lips.

"Y-yoongi..." Jimin stuttered, his heart about to leap out of his chest anytime soon.

Yoongi stayed like that for a while, just breathing on Jimin's lips as he watched the smaller become flustered and embarrassed which made another smirk form on his lips.

"You look cute when you're embarrassed." Yoongi commented in a deep whisper, causing Jimin to squirm.

"I don't." Jimin defended himself. However, as he pouted, Yoongi chuckled and shook his head.

"You're adorable, Jimin." Yoongi said truefuly which earned another blush from the younger.

"A-and you're handsome!" Jimin suddenly blurted out, instantly gasping as his eyes widened after.

Yoongi's dark eyes widened in surprise as Jimin felt mortified.

However, the black haired boy gripped onto the smaller's hands tighter and whispered, "Say that again."

"W-what?" Stuttered Jimin as Yoongi leaned in closer once again.

"I said," Yoongi growled into Jimin's ear, "Say that again."

Jimin could only gulp and mutter, "Y-you're handsome..."

Yoongi smiled and pulled away from Jimin's ear in satisfaction, feeling proud as Jimin's face flushed red and he turned away immediately.

Letting go of Jimin's adorable tiny hands, Yoongi smiled, "Well thank you, Jimin-ah~ you're handsome as well."

The dancer just hid his face in his hands due to embarrassment.

"Yoongi... What are you doing to me?" Jimin whispered into his hands.

Unfortunately, the nursery teacher heard and leaned in closer whilst humming, "Hmm? What was that, princess?"

Jimin just blushed even more at the nickname Yoongi gave him.

"I can see you like being called princess." Yoongi laughed.

"I-I need to go t-to my room... I'll be back in a second." Jimin stuttered and stood up with a face that was as red as a tomato.

Yoongi just smirked and watched as Jimin hurridely scurried away to his room due to embarrassment. He had to calm himself down. Hell, he couldn't be with that nursery teacher any longer or his face would heat up and explode- just like what his pounding heart was about to do.

Yoongi sighed and leaned his head back on the edge of the sofa, a small gummy smile playing at his lips.

I don't know what you're doing to me, princess...