》ten

As soon as Yoongi was finally down the stairs, he heard giggling and the sound of little footsteps running around everywhere.

Now intrigued as to what was going on, the black haired male walked to where he thought he heard the laughing and footsteps- the living room.

Once in, he smiled upon seeing Hoseok playing with a cat on the floor. He could only guess that the cat was his pet.

Chuckling, Yoongi walked over to Hoseok with a small smile on his lips before he crouched down, startling the small, fluffy haired brown boy in the process.

"Mr.Min?" Hoseok mumbled, continuing to gently stroke the black cat that was lying on the floor whilst purring softly.

"Is this cat your pet, Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, looking down at the green eyed cat.

Hoseok nodded his head slowly, still looking at his nursery teacher.

"What is it called?" Asked Yoongi to the small boy.

"M-mang..." Hoseok replied.

"Mang?" Yoongi said.

Hoseok nodded his head again.

"That's a great name." Commented the male as he chuckled and ruffled Hoseok's fluffy brown hair. As he was doing so, he noticed the deep, red cuts and blue bruises painted on the others forehead, making his heart shatter. He was upset but angry at what those boys had done to him.

Yoongi sighed and pushed Hoseok's light brown hair away from his eyes and forehead, making the young boy flinch and squirm, not wanting to let his teacher see what those horrible bullies had done to him.

"Hoseok..." The teacher whispered softly, staring at the boys abused forehead in sadness.

"Y-yes, Mr.Min...?" Stuttered the young boy, shaking in fear. Because he was abused by his biological parents all those years ago, the boy was afraid of anything really.

"Do you... Have any cuts anywhere else?" Yoongi asked, looking softly into the boys warm, hazel eyes that held fear, "Be honest."

As he let the cat go, Hoseok sighed and nodded his head, lips trembling slightly as he stood up in front of his teacher, brown hair suddenly falling back into place again.

Mang ran out of the living room into the direction of what Yoongi could only guess was the conservatory.

The four year old pouted and rolled up his long sleeves, revealing deep gashes and bruises. As Yoongi carefully took ahold of the small boy's arm, much to his dismay, he could just about make out some deep scars that shocked him.

"Those idiots." Yoongi hissed through gritted teeth, making Hoseok yelp and step back, pulling down both of his sleeves immediately.

Yoongi became startled at the small boy's reaction, however, seeing him so afraid made his heart clench before he whispered, "I'm sorry, Hoseok..."

Hoseok was on the verge of tears before he heard someone walk into the living room. He immediately forced himself not to cry because he had just sensed that his father had walked into the room.

Jimin looked to see that Yoongi was crouched down whilst looking at Hoseok with a worried expression, causing him to furrow his eyebrows. However, he shook it off before stepping closer to the two. Jimin was completely unaware of Hoseok's cuts and bruises under both of his arms.

And Hoseok knew this very well. That's why he started whimpering, now failing to keep the cold tears in as they streamed down his cheeks, alarming Yoongi and Jimin immediately.

"Hoseok!?" Jimin yelled out in worry, rushing over to his son before scooping him up in his warm and protective arms that made Hoseok feel safe.

The young boy sobbed into Jimin's chest as him and Yoongi both stood up at the same time, exchanging worried looks with eachother briefly.

"Sunshine? What's the matter?" The black haired male whispered softly to the brown haired boy who was shaking and sobbing uncontrollably into Jimin's chest, making his shirt a bit damp. But jimin couldn't care less. All he cared about was making sure his dear son was okay.

"D-daddy..." The young boy gasped between sobs, Jimin's heart breaking at the sight of his son break down in front of his eyes.

"Do you want to talk to me about it, Hobi?" Jimin asked, cradling the brown haired boy in his arms, Yoongi being polite and staying quiet and out of the way for the two.

"C-can I?" Hoseok mumbled, sniffling as he gripped onto his father's shirt with his small hands.

"Of course you can, sunshine. Where do you want to go?" Jimin responded, patting the small boy's back for a bit of comfort.

"M-my room..." Mumbled Hoseok into Jimin's chest, still clinging onto his shirt.

Jimin nodded before whispering over to Yoongi, "I am so sorry..."

Yoongi looked into Jimin's warm, brown eyes before shaking his hands out in front of him to signify that it was fine and he shouldn't be sorry.

"It's fine, Jimin. I don't mind waiting." Yoongi whispered back.

"Are you sure?" The smaller male looked at the slightly taller male with soft eyes.

Yoongi chuckled and promised, "Jimin, I said it's fine."

With one last nod and look at Yoongi, Jimin whisked him and Hoseok upstairs to talk to his upset sunshine.

-
sorry for the short chapter.

i hope you enjoyed?