》fourty-three

"Pocky, anyone?" Seokjin questioned, eyebrow raised as he waved the strawberry flavoured goodies in front of him.

"Yes, please!" The three youngers squealed, eyeing the pack like little children. They all managed to pull off their famous puppy eyes which had Seokjin's heart melting.

He clicked his tounge before advancing towards Jimin, Jeongguk and Taehyung.

"Alright, here. Just don't take all of them."

The three males immediately dived in, picking up two pocky sticks each. There was no way in hell they were going to share, so they practically inhaled them right there and then.

"Thank you, Jinnie-hyung~"

The said male turned towards the three again and have them a small eye-smile.

"No problem, kiddies."

All of the dancers chuckled at the nickname Seokjin had given them.

"We should start getting ready now," Namjoon sighed, "The dance starts soon."

Jeongguk's eyes grew wide. He totally forgot.

They were running behind. Very behind.

"We're running late." He announced, hopping up from the sofa.

Taehyung stared up at his boss, eyebrows knitted together. "How? I thought we still had time."

"No, Tae. We do still have time, but not much." Replied Jeongguk, staring down at the silver.

"Well then let's get prepared." Said Jimin, everyone nodding their heads as a silent agreement.

____

"Yoonie Yoonie!"

The male looked down to see a little brown haired boy jumping up and down in utter excitement. His curly hair was bouncing on top of his head and his eyes were filled to the brim with happiness.

"You're very excited, huh?"

"Of course I am! M' seeing my siblings!" Replied Hoseok, now bouncing on the souls of his feet.

Yoongi chuckled, crouching down to ruffle the boy's hair.

"Yes, you are. Are you ready?"

Hoseok nodded, humming as an answer.

"That's great," Said Yoongi, standing up, "Let's go and see them."

____

The dancers had finally arrived at their destination, immediately hopping out of the cars since they were running behind schedule.

Jeongguk took the lead as usual and lead all of the dancers into the building where the changing rooms were located. The stylists were already there and were patiently waiting for the males.

The dancers would be performing on stage very soon, so they had no time to waste.

"I'm sorry we're late, we were running a bit behind." Announced Jeongguk to the staff and stylists.

The majority of them understood the dancer's situation, however some staff had frowns plastered on their face.

All the males had decided to get changed into their first outfit to begin with. So, they skipped over to the changing rooms where they begun to change. Soon enough, they had all finished and were now sitting in their seats ready to get their hair and makeup done.

Roughly about fifteen minutes later, the dancers had completed getting ready for their show. Wasting no more time, they hurried out of the building then proceeded to enter the large stadium that towered over them.