》thirty-seven

Soon enough, all five males had arrived at the airport. Luckily, they were on time.

They all checked out, got their tickets and bags checked and were now currently waiting for their flight.

"Damn... I'm so glad we weren't late." Said Taehyung, pushing back his silver locks with one hand as the other clutched onto his suitcase.

"Me too. I thought were were going to be late and miss our flight." Seokjin agreed with a chuckle.

Jimin was sat on top of his suitcase, hands leaning against his knees. He seemed to be zoned out, catching the attention of a certain raven haired male.

Jeongguk crouched down, now level with the smaller boy. Their eyes met for a brief second, before Jimin decided to immediately look away.

"Hey, Chim," The younger called out, placing his hand on the other's knee, "What's the matter?"

Jimin didn't respond for a second. He was too deep in thought. That was until he snapped out of his trance, eyes darting towards Jeongguk's.

"Nothing." He mumbled. However, Jeongguk could see right through Jimin, of course he would be able too — the elder was lying.

"Jimin." Jeongguk said again, voice turning stern. Jimin just sighed.

"It's nothing, really. I just don't feel confident with this whole dance routine."

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. "Do you need help with it? We still have until tomorrow night. We have time to practice if you need."

Jimin immediately looked up, eyes locking with the raven males once again.

"Really? You'd help me?" He questioned with hopeful eyes.

Jeongguk chuckled, nodding his head. "Of course, Jiminie. I'm your boss, it's my job to help you."

Jimin grinned before leaning forward slightly. Jeongguk was taken aback as he felt Jimin wrap his warm arms around his neck.

"Thanks, Jeon."

The said male smiled before hugging Jimin back, holding him close to him. Just like he used to do.

"You're welcome, Jimin-ah."

It was then a female voice boomed throughout the airport, emitting from the speakers dotted around. She explained that the dancers flight would be there shortly.

"We should get going." Mumbled Jimin, feeling slightly embarrassed as he detached himself from Jeongguk.

The other just grinned.

"Sure. Let's go, Chim."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"Yoongi~"

"What, Hoseok?"

"Can we go and get ice cream? Pleaseeee?~"

The male huffed in annoyance. As the two were walking away from the dance studio, Yoongi had been constantly pestered by none other than Hoseok. He was complaining that his feet hurt from walking for, in his words, "soooo long", and that the only way to make him better was to eat ice cream.

Yoongi couldn't deal with this whiny child for much longer. Groaning, he nodded his head.

"Fine. We can go and get ice cream. Only if you promise to be good for me."