》thirty

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi had eventually made it to the restaurant that Jin insisted on taking Yoongi too. Yoongi had previously taken his shopping bags to his car so that he didn't have to lug them around with him.

The trio pushed open the doors, smells of delicious food and sounds of various cutlery clinking greeted them.

The males looked around, taking in the new-looking restaurant. Circular tables and booths were scattered around, a long counter attached to a bar stretched out in front of the three, and workers swivelled throughout bustling people. It seemed like a busy afternoon at the restaurant. That wasn't surprising since it seemed to be new.

Jin glanced in front of him before noticing a waiter patiently waiting for them to make their way over to him.

"Come on." Was all the dark haired male told the duo beside him before striding over to the waiter who was behind a counter.

The male smiled, some of his light brown hair rolling down his forehead then into his dark brown eyes.

The waiter quickly brushed the loose strands of hair away before immediately turning his attention towards the three men, all stood in a line in front of him.

"Hello there, gentleman." The waiter said politely, a small smile gracing his features.

Namjoon was the one to respond. "Hello there, sir. May we have a table for three?"

The brown haired man nodded his head, eyes casting down towards his computer as they lingered on the device for a few more seconds.

"Mhm," He hummed, "If you'd like to follow me, please."

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi all followed the waiter throughout excited and drunk people until they ended up in what seemed to be the more secluded and desolate part of the restaurant.

"Your table, gentleman. Please order whenever you are ready." The brown haired waitress said, brushing down his uniform before eyeing the three men.

All three bowed down in order to show respect to the waiter who had kindly guided them to their table. The waiter did exactly the same.

"Thank you." The trio spoke in unison.

The brown haired waiter smiled. "My pleasure. Please enjoy your meals."

With that being said, the waiter scurried off to where he previously appeared to be.

The table the three males had been given was a dark, black square table with wine red booths either side.

Namjoon allowed his husband to sit down first. He placed his large hand on the small of Jin's back, then proceeded to gently push him towards the table.

Jin was slightly taken aback from the sudden movement. However, when he realised that it was just his lover, he soon relaxed then took a seat near the edge. Next was Namjoon, and he sat down next to Jin. Lastly, was Yoongi. Yoongi softly sighed before sitting down on the booth opposite the two love-birds.

"Here. Yoongi, was it?" Jin said, passing a menu towards the dark haired male opposite him.

The said male reached out to grab it in his hands before placing it on the table in front of him. "Yeah. It's Yoongi."

Jin chuckled. "Come on. Let's order our food."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"J-Jeon..." Kim Taehyung panted, face flushed red as heavy breaths dragged out from his pink lips.

"T-Tae..." Jeongguk responded, also breathing equally as heavy as the other male.

The two had just finished an hour and a half of dancing non-stop. They were practicing for their big show which was coming up in just a few months. The thought of being in another country performing different ways of dancing excited the two young males. Their job never failed to bring tonnes of surprises.

Both boys were spread out on one of Taehyung's sofas, catching their breathes as Yeontan barked. He still wasn't used to the fact that someone other than his owner, Kim Taehyung, was in their house.

The silver haired male grinned over at his dog, gesturing for the little fluff ball to come closer.

"Tan-ah," He called out softly, Jeongguk falling in love with his voice, "Come here."

The dog did as he was told. Yeontan edged closer to his owner, staring up at him.

Taehyung reached down then proceeded to lift up his fluff ball, now handing him over to his boss, Jeon Jeongguk.

"Um...?" The raven haired male trailed off, a look of uncertainty washing over his face as he glanced over at Taehyung. Jeongguk wasn't really keen on animals as he had a bad experience with one of his last pets.

"Come on, Kooks," Said the silver haired male, "He wont bite, I promise you. Tannie's lovely, he's not gonna hurt you. Okay? He just needs to grow familiar with you. It's usually just me and him in the house, that's why."

Jeongguk kept his gaze on Taehyung for a few more seconds before tearing his eyes away to look at the fluffy dog in the elder's arms.

The younger sighed deeply, mustering up a quick nod. "Okay, fine. I'll hold him."

Taehyung beamed at that. Scooting closer to the raven male, he handed Yeontan over to the other.

"Be a good boy, Tan." Demanded the elder, earning a swift bark from the dog who was now in Jeongguk's arms.

Jeongguk hesitantly looked down at Yeontan only to find the fluff ball staring up at him with innocent eyes. How could you ever resist this? Jeongguk thought the dog fit well with Taehyung, that Taehyung made a good choice with choosing him.

Absentmindedly, the younger begun combing his fingers delicately in Yeontan's fluffy fur. His fingers raked through it with ease, and Yeontan seemed to be lulling into a deep slumber.

Taehyung chuckled at this, a beautiful smile lighting up his flawless features. "Look at him, Kookie."

So, that's what the youngest of the two did: he looked down only to see an adorable little fluff ball sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Aw..." He couldn't help but to coo at the sight he was being presented with.

Taehyung huffed, a sudden feeling of boldness washing over him.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Asked Jeon, noticing the other boys change in behaviour.

"How comes Tan-ah gets to lay in your arms and I don't...?" He mumbled, a cute pout forming at his lips.

This caught Jeongguk off guard to say the least. His eyes widened as his mouth hung slightly agape. However, that was replaced with mischievousness as a smirk danced it's way onto his lips. Without thinking too much, he gently placed the sleeping dog down on the other side of the sofa before shuffling closer to a still-pouting Kim Taehyung.

"Wha-" Taehyung wasn't able to complete his sentence since he felt himself being practically yanked towards someone from behind.

The elder wasn't able to comprehend anything, only being able to feel Jeongguk's strong arms slide around his petite waist.

Jeongguk smirked once again, moving his face so that it was now resting on the crook of the other's neck, hugging him from behind on the sofa. Taehyung felt embarrassed to say the least. he was sat in his boss' lap all because he couldn't keep his wild fantasies to himself.

"Why are you jealous over your dog, sweetheart? You could've just asked me." A deep, husky whisper fanned Taehyung's ear, causing him to shiver.

"I-I was afraid that you would have said no..." The silver haired male shyly admitted.

Taehyung's words caused a chuckle to erupt from Jeongguk's throat before he pulled the elder against his body more.

"Oh baby..." He growled, lips dipping down to feather the smooth skin of Taehyung's neck, "I wouldn't have been mad... In fact..." He quickly pressed a kiss onto a singular spot on Taehyung's neck, "I would have been extremely happy..."