》twenty-one

hello, i bring you another chapter.

this chapter will hopefully be longer and should provide you good content. jungkook and hoseok are also going to get closer in this chapter. ♡

enjoy.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Jimin sighed to himself and walked past small shops, them flying past him like a blur as he sped walked away from the café where Jeongguk was still sat.

He had so much to think about as the information still wasn't sinking in for him. The poor male was confused and scared. He was scared to fall in love again. He was scared the person he would fall in love with would leave him.

Just like Jeongguk did.

In a way, Jimin did understand why Jeongguk did what he did. He was young, drowning in love and completely oblivious about how to raise a child. It got the elder thinking that part of it was his fault. The excitement of finally being able to adopt a child took over Jimin, so much that he didn't even ask Jeongguk if he was ready or prepared for a child.

Nonetheless, Jeongguk took on the role of being a father. But he struggled, so so much. Some nights, he didn't sleep. Jimin would he sleeping peacefully next to him and he would be wide awake, staring up at the ceiling as he allowed thoughts to consume him.

He really wasn't a good father or a lover. He found it hard to show affection towards Jimin, and when he did, it was small acts.

The two lovers were never ready to take the next step and Jeongguk begun to feel self conscious. He just wasn't able to do it anymore.

He was an unprepared father, blindly in love, and self conscious. He had to leave, he had to escape some way. At the time, the boy thought that leaving Jimin and Hoseok would be the only way to escape.

So, he left then proceeded to chase his dreams of starting his own dance career and becoming a professional dancer, which he succeeded in doing.

Jeongguk only realised not that long ago that he could have talked things through with Jimin, but it was too late. They had both moved on.

Jimin glanced at all of the shops he passed, smiling as he saw people looking happy and as if they were enjoying themselves.

As he was looking, he found himself bumping into what seemed to be quite a broad and sturdy surface.

Eyes now widening in shock, he made out that his face was stuffed into someone's chest. Feeling embarrassed, he immediately pulled away, not even sparing a glance at the person.

He bowed quickly then apologized, "I'm so sorry. Forgive me for not looking where I was going."

Silence enveloped the two people, causing Jimin to feel even more embarrassed as he just stood there, still bowing politely to the person for his mistake.

"Jimin...?"

Jimin's ears perked up upon hearing his name come from the person. The person's voice sounded very familiar, almost as if he had heard it lots.

Slowly standing up straight, Jimin looked in front of him to see that a familiar black haired male was stood there, staring at him with wide eyes.

The two continued to stare at each other before Jimin spoke up.