》thirty-four

Half an hour had flown by in the blink of an eye before a nurse quickly scurried into the waiting room. Her eyes scanned over the males who were each seated on chairs, looking dazed or tired.

"Uhm... Excuse me." She muttered shyly, catching all of the males attention.

"Yes?" Jimin was the one to respond, staring at her with hopeful eyes.

"Hoseok has awoken. Only two visitors for now please. More can come soon after." She explained with a soft, genuine smile.

Jimin breathed out a sigh of relief. He thanked the heavens that his little Hoseokie was fine and with him once again.

The male felt a grip on his hand. Looking down, he saw that Yoongi's large hand was enveloping his, thumb stroking over his knuckles. Now casting his eyes up, Jimin looked at Yoongi to see relief and happiness washed all over his face.

"Jimin and Yoongi. You two go first." Taehyung announced, gaze flickering between the two.

The duo looked around the room at the others. Everyone seemed to be having the same idea as they nodded their head.

Yoongi, however, felt a bit guilty. How comes he got to see Hoseok before all of the others? Yoongi was only his teacher. The other males in the room knew Hoseok way better than he did, and were much closer than he was with the boy.

"Are you sure I should go with Jiminie? Don't you think-" Yoongi was interrupted by Jeongguk.

"Just go, Yoongi. We'll see him after, don't worry about it."

The black haired male looked down at the raven who was seated next to Taehyung. Nodding his head, Yoongi fiddled around for Jimin's hand then relaxed as soon as they weaved their fingers together.

The nurse who was waiting patiently near the door grinned. "Please come this way, Mr.Park."

Jimin gripped onto Yoongi's hand and the two retreated out of the waiting room, not without waving to the other males, of course.

Soon enough, the duo found themselves outside Hoseok's hospital room. Various machines and equipment could be heard beeping and springing to life.

The nurse took a deep breath before pushing open the room's door, stepping inside. She then turned towards the duo who were still stood outside.

The males walked in and the nurse closed the door behind them.

"Hoseok, I have some visitors for you." Her soft, angelic voice reached the boy on the hospital bed, waking him up from his slumber. Whilst the nurse had gone to inform the visitors about the good news, the exhausted boy had fallen asleep again.

The brown haired boy fluttered his eyes open and allowed them to adjust to the light (as well as get used to his surroundings for the second time)

It was in that moment his eyes halted on two extremely familiar people.

"Daddy...? Mr.Min...?" Hoseok whispered, voice coming out as hoarse and sore.

Jimin detached his hand from Yoongi's before rushing over to the boy. Tears begun to spring to his eyes and he knelt down beside the hospital bed.

"Hoseokie? My sunshine? Do you feel okay?" Jimin whispered, pulling the boy into a hug. Of course, he made sure to be careful of his injuries.

Just hearing his father's voice caused Hoseok to break down. Tears rolled down his cheeks and small, broken sobs ripped from his throat. He had never experienced such a traumatic experience ever in his life, and to finally be in his father's arms again was like a dream come true for the poor boy.