》thirty-five

A FEW MONTHS LATER

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ═════

"Jiminie!" A deep voice bellowed from across the hall.

Jimin snapped his head up upon hearing his name being called out.

There he saw Kim Taehyung, rushing towards him with a worried expression plastered all over his face.

"Tae?" Jimin replied, eyes never leaving the silver haired male.

The two boys were waiting in one of their companies meeting halls. The only people left to arrive were Namjoon, Seokjin and lastly, their boss, Jeongguk.

The day had finally come for the five dancers to take a flight to all different countries all around the world. They were going to deliver complex dances for entertainment purposes and perform on stage in front of millions of people. To say the boy's were excited yet terrified would be an understatement.

Taehyung was the most affected since he felt very self-conscious. He didn't like his body or looks, and felt as if his dancing along with performance skills were poor.

The male sighed before plopping down on the floor next to his best friend. His face read nothing but uncertainty and Jimin could see right through him.

"Hey. What's up, Tae? You can talk to me." Jimin said to the younger, placing a hand on his knee for comfort.

Taehyung exhaled, tearing his eyes away from Jimin until they landed on the wooden floor.

"I-I... Don't think I can do this, Minnie..." Mumbled Taehyung.

The said male frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I don't think I can travel with you guys..." Begun the silver haired male, "I don't think that I will be able to deliver my best performance. I just can't do it."

Jimin sighed whilst running a hand through his jet black hair. He turned towards his best friend before staring into his warm brown eyes.

"Taehyung, please. Your dance moves as well as your skills are phenomenal. I wish I could dance like you. Have you even seen yourself? You knock everyone's breath away! Believe in yourself a bit more, Tae. We all believe in you, so all that's left is for you to believe in yourself."

Hearing the supportive words fly out from his friends mouth, Taehyung launched forward and tackled his hyung into a bone-crushing hug.

"Thanks, Jimin-hyung. You helped me a lot."

The elder grinned. "Anytime."

The two released each other as soon as the door swung open, only to reveal two men holding onto each other's hands.

Jimin and Taehyung smiled at the two males, watching them both advance towards them.

"My children!" Seokjin gasped, rushing over to the boys on the ground.

"Jinnie-hyung~" The two youngers called out in unison.

As soon as Seokjin reached them, he bent down, hauled the two up, then flung his arms around them.

Jimin and Taehyung chuckled, looping their arms around their hyung.

"I've missed you." The brunette whined with a pout, soon releasing the youngers.

Taehyung laughed at this. "But hyung, didn't you see us a few days ago?"

It was true. Jin had invited everyone to go shopping with him for clothes since he claimed he needed them for the trip.