》three

Jimin had been working non stop at work for about an hour. Currently, he was sat down, with his head leaned back on the mirror as heavy breaths left his mouth.

Jimin usually overworked himself in order to get the best result he could for his dancing- he never gave up and constantly practiced- even at home (sometimes with Hoseok giggling and standing on his feet as he carefully danced, in order not to make the brown haired boy fall.)

The black haired male clutched onto his water bottle tighter as he heard footsteps make their way into the studio.

"Hi, Jimin-ah!~" A familiar voice sang, making Jimin smile.

"Hi, Tae." Jimin replied as his colleague, Taehyung stopped in front of him. The silver haired boy got recruited a few months after Jimin, and Jimin did everything in his power to make sure Taehyung was okay, and doing the dances right. He always helped him and guided him- so basically like Taehyung's mentor.

"Ah, Hyung. What have you done to yourself? Look at you! Make sure you rest!" Taehyung exclaimed, now crouching down in front of Jimin as he placed his hands on the elders knees.

"I was dancing..." Jimin whispered, his face still flushed red from dancing non-stop.

"Well... Lucky for you, I'm going to do some dancing now~" Taehyung chimed with a grin as he stood up, slowly slipping his hoodie off as he kicked off his shoes.

"Ugh, now? Can't you do it later...?" Jimin groaned as Taehyung chuckled and did weird dance moves in front of him.

"No~ Jungkook said I have to come and dance... With you~" Taehyung cooed.

Jimin frowned at the name. Yes, it was his boss, so of course, he had to respect him... But he didn't exactly have to like him, right?

Jungkook and Jimin have never gotten along after quite an unforgivable incident that Jungkook did.

Jungkook and Jimin used to be in a loving relationship, promising never to hurt or leave the other. But Jungkook just couldn't keep a promise, could he? He had to hurt and leave Jimin at the same time, didn't he?

Yes, Jungkook left Jimin- as well as Hoseok.

Jimin didn't really care about himself, all he really cared about was Hoseok, and helped him get through Jungkook leaving. Jimin didn't know the reason as to why, but he knew that if he somehow ever came across Jungkook again, and he asked for forgiveness- the elder wouldn't give it to him. Not ever. He did something unforgivable.

But what Jimin didn't know that Jungkook was soon to be his boss.

So when Jimin begun working for the dance company, he was upset and furious that Jungkook just so happened to be his boss. But, the two rarely saw eachother and barely spoke: all they did was scoff and glare at eachother.

"Oh, did he?" Jimin then asked, snapping out of his thoughts.

As if on cue, the doors to the studio opened again, causing Jimin and Taehyung to snap their heads towards the door.

Taehyung's eyes lit up at the sight he saw where as Jimin's immediately darkened with rage.

"Have you two started dancing yet?" Their boss asked as he walked closer to the two males.

"No sir. We are going too, though~" Taehyung exclaimed with a smile.

Jungkook returned the smile, making Taehyung blush and look down. Taehyung will never admit it to Jungkook of Jimin for that matter, but he had unfortunately taken quite a liking towards his own boss.

Jungkook walked over to Jimin, making the black haired boy look up and glare at his boss, his glare like shards of ice.

"What do you want?" Jimin spat as Taehyung walked over to the computer and speakers to sort out the music.

"Just checking on you." Jungkook replied calmly.

"Well, I don't need checking on. You can go now." Jimin sighed.

Jungkook glared down at the elder. "Don't talk to me like that. I just wanted to ask you something."

"If it's forgiveness, then forget it." Jimin stated firmly.

"No," Jungkook said with sadness evident in his brown eyes, "How's... How's Hoseok?"

Jimin's eyes widened, but then he smirked. This man didn't deserve to be talked nice to. Not after what he did.

Jimin took a deep breath and replied,

"Much better now that your gone~"

••••
sorry for the short chapter.
i hope you enjoyed~

~Ken_Kaneki4.